2009 Yamaha R1

OSUYZFR1

2009 Yamaha R1, 12500 miles. Asking 8000. Original owner, Bike has been a track/race bike for the last 4 years, mainly street bike before that. All street parts have been put back on. Plastics are in pretty good shape with only a couple scratches. I changed the oil every 2-3 track days. Bike runs great and strong. These bikes are known to run hot and with the help of Mark Junge determined it was the head gasket. It had ran hot since day one not something that was caused from track riding. Anyways had Mark replace the head gasket and degree the cams. While in there he found the head wasn’t flat which is why it was running hot. Milled it flat and now it runs nice and cool. Was running 210-220s now it runs 180-190’s and cools off fast after sitting in traffic. Tires are Q2s back has about 200 miles on it, front around 1000. Front will need replaced relatively soon as the 800 of those miles were at the Gap. I wore the back out down there. J One lowside at Mid Ohio with minor damage that has been fixed with a new part (one side cover).

Clear title in hand.

Mods include:

Ohlins front piston kit

Galfer steel braided lines front and back

Samco coolant hoses

Block off plates

K & N air filter

Fender eliminator

Flush turn signals

Tail light integrator

3 windscreens (OEM, smoke and blue)

New battery

Will include the following stuff if someone pays full asking price.

Dynojet PCV

Dynojet QEM (quickshifter wire broke when taking it off)

J4 race rearsets

Hotbodies race bodywork

Shorai lightweight battery

Also have Akrapovic EVO2 full titanium exhaust for additional 1200.00 if buying the bike.

UmkJEYZ.jpg

rBaOOIK.jpg

2FZKXjl.jpg

Edited by OSUYZFR1

• 4 weeks later...

Glad you sold your bike. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. Did it sell for your asking price, and did you get paid in cash? Did it sell based on your posting here or elsewhere? I am asking because I have a bike I plan sell to that's worth like $6000. I am concerned that few are going to be able to come up with that kind of cash in my area.