Victory Motorcycle Demo Days (June 9 & 10)@ Iron Pony Motorsports

Iron Pony

Come on down to Iron Pony Motorsports June 9th & 10th and test ride all the new Victory Motorcycles. The best Free Ride you will have all week. Snacks and Lunch available for test riders as well.

Well.....the Wifey and I stopped at the Victory demo day today, got to take out a Cross Country Tour and then a Vision. HATED the Cross Country Tour, unless I just got a bad one or something. It had clunky shifting, serious heat coming off engine up into all over my body, there was quite a bit of rattling/vibrations coming from the front end and the fairing, the fueling seemed very lean, and the steering was wooden and very unresponsive. Basically I have never felt so disconnected on a bike in my life, and I really tried to like it. However........the Vision was a whole other experience, I swear I was on a Gold Wing with a big ass twin engine powering it. Very responsive, very smooth, loads of torque and get up and go, no strange noises or vibrations, and the bike just simply handles better than it should. I came out feeling overall very impressed with the Vision, and I have always thought they were unique and interesting machines. They have quite a following, and now I can see as to why. I could honestly see myself adding one to the garage, and the Wifey seemed to really enjoy being on the back. :) I really want to get her riding with me, I have a lot of places I want to take her that I am confident she would enjoy.

Edited by Pokey

How heavy did the Vision feel during the test ride? Stops, turns, parking lot maneuvers, etc..

Amazingly nimble and very maneuverable, for a bike that big and heavy it is very balanced and easy to ride. I am pretty much sold on it as a bagger/tourer were I to go that route, I was left very impressed by it. The ground clearance for cornering is excellent, and the bike has built in tip over wings which literally keeps anything from getting damaged or falling over flat in a tip over.

Edited by Pokey