FS: Gravely ZT34 - $1,350.00 Mansfield/C-Bus less than 2yrs old

madcat6183

Posted on FB and going on Cragislist in a few minutes but if anyone is looking for a great zero turn dad/I are selling our Gravely ZT34 bought new in Canal Winchester August of 2013 so not even 2 years old and very little use.  It had a Gravely Authorized dealer service this Spring, and has always been in a heated garage in winters.  

Not going to bore you with specs but Gravely's are awesome and have some really nice features over some cheaper ones from HD or Lowes, plus this is priced much lower.

http://www.mowfaster.com/Gravely.php?id=99&pid=915160&hp=16.5&model=ZT34&brand=Gravely&width=34&price=2579&sale_price=2199

Right now it is located in Mansfield and we would love to not have to haul it to Cbus when they move at the end of the month but am more than willing to if the buyer is down here, we want it sold before moving, but will bring it down for free.  

Price on Craigs and FB is $1,500, will sell to OR for $1,350.  I am sure I can arrange delivery as well.  No pics, it looks just like the link and is pretty much brand new.

419 six one zero 5666 or PM/post here.

Too small for my spread.

Yeah, he and I had chatted before about this guy, and Gravely in general but this would still take him several hours to do his yard.

Hey Max, actually rumor is Chumley might be leaving his compound and moving into a condo, he has some serious health issues.  They are running test July 13th and if they come back not good, they will be fire selling their place and most of their stuff.

If that happens, he has that John Deere 7Iron commercial grade super upgraded zero turn, and will be unloading it fast because no where to store it.  I will get at you right away if that happens, kapeesh? 

before he died, my parents' neighbor had the world's oldest Gravely multi-mower.  It was a tank.  The starter button was foot-activated and VERY near a gear and chain that rotated when you activated the starter.  Totally unsafe.

I pulled a picture of it  walk%20behind.jpg

Yeah, he and I had chatted before about this guy, and Gravely in general but this would still take him several hours to do his yard.

Hey Max, actually rumor is Chumley might be leaving his compound and moving into a condo, he has some serious health issues. They are running test July 13th and if they come back not good, they will be fire selling their place and most of their stuff.

If that happens, he has that John Deere 7Iron commercial grade super upgraded zero turn, and will be unloading it fast because no where to store it. I will get at you right away if that happens, kapeesh?

Figures. I just bought a ferris. Still interested and I hope the test come out well and there is no sale.

Fireworks still happening?

Honestly, I'm not even sure.  We were there Sunday for an hour and place looks almost abandoned.  Won't go into details as not my place to talk about family, but really a sad situation that I think has gotten too far ahead of him and Chris for them to ever catchup.