Screen on back of semi shows drivers what's in front

chevysoldier

that's cool, but it should be totally unnecessary...

if people would obey the marked passing lines and leave a gap behind the truck so they can accelerate before moving into the opposing lane, lane changes would be totally safe. 

• Upvote 1

its defintely cool.

But once you've worked on a loading dock its pretty easy to realize they will never hold up on an actual in use trailer

Edited by Bad324

They should revoke that fucking law that allows trucks to run faster than 55 on two-lane freeways. Would solve a lot of traffic issues if they're not permitted to sandbag in the passing lane

I hate hate hate hate trucks that do this

its defintely cool.

But once you've worked on a loading dock its pretty easy to realize they will never hold up on an actual in use trailer

Samsung has paper thin screens now that flex, bend, fold, etc.... Should hold up decently well... On loading dock, they back trailer until it hits wall with bumper then open the doors up... Screens shouldn't be in position to receive a direct impact

Screens shouldn't be in position to receive a direct impact

In theory that's true. In 6 months on the dock I bet you I ordered at least a dozen trailer doors to the garage to be replaced

The problem was you could never tell who was at fault because trailers could be coming from so many different terminals. We had the largest garage at our terminal in the Midwest so normally it was in them to fix neglected stuff