FS: 05 SV650s Naked. $2000

MiDe84

For sale is my 2005 SV650s. It has a repaired title, clear and in hand. It has approxamatly 19k on it. ODO shows I think 25k due to cluster being replaced. This was used mostly for commuting to and from work. Some recent life changes mean I need to get rid of the bike. I treated the bike well changing the oil every 3k with amsoil and k&n oil filter. Its always ran well for me and I always had a great time taking it out.

It has a few extras:

Aztec8 duel 5 3/4 lights with cluster mount.

Vortex adjustable rearset.

Yoshi slipon.

K&N airfilter.

The bad:

Needs new tires. The rear is pretty bad. No its not from burnouts. Mostly highway riding killed the center tread.

Needs new battery.

Chain could use some love.

Seat has 2 rips.

The paint has a few dings.

Please just reply to this post or PM any questions. Thanks!

syTEAQQm.jpg

0fAdSatm.jpg

fgwHbyNm.jpg

Was it chucked in the corner for being bad? Pull it out and get some proper side view pics.

Still rocking S clipons or an N bar conversion?

It is stuck in the corner so I dont cry when I have to get in my car and go to work. I have a few decent pictures from last year that you can check out. Its a legitimate S but with the fairings removed. I rode it mostly for my work commute. Im having a hard time getting a car seat on it so I figured it was time for it to go.

http://imgur.com/HZU2JOR

http://imgur.com/E7QSjB8