The Pumpkin Pedaler 2015

jester3681

Hey guys!  I'm working with a charity event benefiting Autism Speaks on Halloween, The Pumpkin Pedaler.  This is a two-wheel event, but for bikes without motors - I know there are a ton of cyclists here on OR.  The Pumpkin Pedaler is a Halloween themed, bicycle based poker run that will take place in Columbus on Saturday, October 31.  Check out the website or contact me for more details - we're looking for pedalers, volunteers, and sponsors!  Thanks guys!

www.PumpkinPedaler.com

-John

I'll do it. What are the specifics regarding helmets, etc.? I can't imagine it's more than 50 miles, right? Probably rock this in some Daisy Dukes and checkerboard slip-ons, Benji. Wha'dya say?

I'll ride in dukes if you will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Anyone from outside Columbus that would be interested in participating but doesn't want to lug your bike along with you... We have partnered with CoGo Bike Share to offer complimentary service for the event. CoGo has dozens of locations throughout the city, including one at 400 West Rich and Land-Grant. You're running out of excuses! ????

Edited by jester3681

Glad to hear it guys! There is limited enrollment this year. I don't thing registering in September will be an issue but we have two huge promotional events in early October. I expect to sell out. Thanks for your involvement!

Glad to hear it guys! There is limited enrollment this year. I don't thing registering in September will be an issue but we have two huge promotional events in early October. I expect to sell out. Thanks for your involvement!

I hope there's lots of beer. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Over the past week, we announced the four major prizes. A total of $1000 worth of prizes will be awarded. Sunday, October 18 is the last day of early bird pricing.

www.PumpkinPedaler.com/prizes

www.PumpkinPedaler.com/registration

????