my katana

suzukisportrider2004

not feelin the lights, but uhh, cool

I got'cho back homie! :evil: :wink: I'm not a light guy either. They were big in the 90's on bikes and cars, but I never felt them back then either. Same with any bling or big rims on cars. :supergay: Just my opinion, so I'm not looking to get flamed.

Nice katana though, enjoy that sucker. :cool:

I got'cho back homie! :evil: :wink: I'm not a light guy either. They were big in the 90's on bikes and cars, but I never felt them back then either. Same with any bling or big rims on cars. :supergay: Just my opinion, so I'm not looking to get flamed.

great, im so tired of seeing trashy over sized wheels on a cars, along with alteza lights, shitty stereo's, and "thugged" out drivers.

i saw a kawi zx6r the other day, with two speakers under each of the clip ons. the best part was the squidly rider, no gloves, no lid, and matching silver sunglasses for the bike. and enough chicken strips to feed a family of 10.

/rant.

oh lights will never appeal to me, unless its super subtle

great, im so tired of seeing trashy over sized wheels on a cars, along with alteza lights, shitty stereo's, and "thugged" out drivers.

i saw a kawi zx6r the other day, with two speakers under each of the clip ons. the best part was the squidly rider, no gloves, no lid, and matching silver sunglasses for the bike. and enough chicken strips to feed a family of 10.

/rant.

Dude you just made me smile...lol

haha, some guy at Iron Pony told me what chicken strips are this weekend, I laughed my ass off, but then thought to myself.....wait, self, you've never ridden...so that means your new bike is probably full of what? ah yes, teh chicken strips.

lol, hopefully mine come off fast. :D

/rant.

haha cool man, to continue on & more in depth of my earlier rant, i was a tad fired up after my ride today.

Being a squid really isnt about what gear you wear. It's more so about riding ability imo. I will be first to admit i dont always wear my jacket. BUT, i always have gloves and a helmet on.

I see guys on brand new gixxers, kawi's, ducati's, and unfortunately some times honda, all rockin the "sexiest" and most "badass" shit. anyway, i see them unable to balance the motorbike at extremely low speeds, having to drag their feet while taking off (thumbs down) and large chicken strips.

I see this on a daily basis, and its frustrating to find so many "fad" riders on bikes they have no business being near.

ugh.

/rant.

haha cool man, to continue on & more in depth of my earlier rant, i was a tad fired up after my ride today.

Being a squid really isnt about what gear you wear. It's more so about riding ability imo. I will be first to admit i dont always wear my jacket. BUT, i always have gloves and a helmet on.

I see guys on brand new gixxers, kawi's, ducati's, and unfortunately some times honda, all rockin the "sexiest" and most "badass" shit. anyway, i see them unable to balance the motorbike at extremely low speeds, having to drag their feet while taking off (thumbs down) and large chicken strips.

I see this on a daily basis, and its frustrating to find so many "fad" riders on bikes they have no business being near.

ugh.[/quote:df191]

That's weird, because I always see how long I can go w/out putting feet down at stops. I swear sometimes I'll be sitting there not moving and right before I have to put my feet down I take off. Call me weird, but I like to push my limits..lol Oh and I agree, I size people up by tires too.

That's weird, because I always see how long I can go w/out putting feet down at stops. I swear sometimes I'll be sitting there not moving and right before I have to put my feet down I take off. Call me weird, but I like to push my limits..lol Oh and I agree, I size people up by tires too.

I do the same thing. I get pissed at the person in front of me if they take too long to go after the light turns or the car in front of them starts to move. The worst is just not being able to make it so i have to catch myself right before taking off. lol It's like a game almost.

Size me up lol I've got chicken strips. I'm still running the stock Dunslops and don't trust them for shit after feeling them slip a bit too much for my liking. Those will hopefully get replaced in the next couple of months.

I do the same thing. I get pissed at the person in front of me if they take too long to go after the light turns or the car in front of them starts to move. The worst is just not being able to make it so i have to catch myself right before taking off. lol It's like a game almost.

+1 I think of it as a game also. A few times I was completely stopped it felt like I swear and when I finally got to move I was thinking, "Damn, that was a GOOD ONE!" :D

Size me up lol I've got chicken strips. I'm still running the stock Dunslops and don't trust them for shit after feeling them slip a bit too much for my liking. Those will hopefully get replaced in the next couple of months.

Michelin Pilot Powers man....they just won't bust loose I swear.

I got my strips to the sidewall, so I'm good to go. Pilot Powers will make it easy too. :cool:

100_0479-1.jpg

+1 I think of it as a game also. A few times I was completely stopped it felt like I swear and when I finally got to move I was thinking, "Damn, that was a GOOD ONE!" :D

Michelin Pilot Powers man....they just won't bust loose I swear.

I got my strips to the sidewall, so I'm good to go. Pilot Powers will make it easy too. :cool:

100_0479-1.jpg

thats fantastic! nice job bro. I'd love to have a set of pilot powers. It's great to hear other people pushing to control the bike at low speeds.

Here's a a thing I used to practice. Get rolling at about 25mph, drop it in neutral and see if you can bring the bike to a complete stop with no hands just using the rear brake. Sounds easier then it is.

i love balance & acrobatic tricks :)

Thats fine man, I know it takes time believe me. I'm running dunlop 208's, although I'd kill for some pilot powers, I make the dunlops work. Take your time, baby steps.

Here's a a thing I used to practice. Get rolling at about 25mph, drop it in neutral and see if you can bring the bike to a complete stop with no hands just using the rear brake. Sounds easier then it is.

i love balance & acrobatic tricks :)

Hmmm, I'll have to try that CBRRider. I like balancing shit. I also like to see how long I can balance a baseball bat on 1 finger. :D

Why Zecho? To each his own. Don't sweat being self concious man. It's a free world brother, ride how you love to ride. :cool: Plus those strips aren't that bad man, nice job. I'm a firm believer that going to the edge is dangerous unless you're hanging off, that's just my opinion of course. :dunno: