my katana

suzukisportrider2004

I'm definitely NOT a fad rider or willing to do something that I'm uncomfortable with to be cool. fuck you, fuck him, fuck everyone, i'll do as i please. I rode today for my first time, only for about 30 minutes as I had to go somewhere, but I got up to about 35mph and did some turns and whatnot, this is gonna be fun. Only thing me and my buddies noticed was that I shifted way early, and the bike was kinda chugging, you know? And I wasn't sure if I held the gas through the shifts or not, so I kinda backed off and that made the shifts not so smooth. oh well. I'm set to spend an hour tomorrow, and then all day friday/saturday. I can say it was scary but very exciting at the same time. I had no problem with balancing or starting. Only thing I had some confusion on was finding neutral when coasting to a stop. That 1 down, 1/2 up thing is something i gotta catch on to.

all in all a good day.

I'm definitely NOT a fad rider or willing to do something that I'm uncomfortable with to be cool. fuck you, fuck him, fuck everyone, i'll do as i please. I rode today for my first time, only for about 30 minutes as I had to go somewhere, but I got up to about 35mph and did some turns and whatnot, this is gonna be fun. Only thing me and my buddies noticed was that I shifted way early, and the bike was kinda chugging, you know? And I wasn't sure if I held the gas through the shifts or not, so I kinda backed off and that made the shifts not so smooth. oh well. I'm set to spend an hour tomorrow, and then all day friday/saturday. I can say it was scary but very exciting at the same time. I had no problem with balancing or starting. Only thing I had some confusion on was finding neutral when coasting to a stop. That 1 down, 1/2 up thing is something i gotta catch on to.

all in all a good day.

haha dude thats good, first i wasnt calling YOU a fad rider, or a squid, i've never met you. so chill.

sounds like you enjoyed it. dont worry about the shifting and finding neautral, smoothness comes with seat time.

all in all a good day.

haha dude thats good, first i wasnt calling YOU a fad rider, or a squid, i've never met you. so chill.

sounds like you enjoyed it. dont worry about the shifting and finding neautral, smoothness comes with seat time.

Nah man you're cool, I wasn't talking towards your or anything, just stating that if someone looks down on me because of how I ride, they can kiss my hairy white ass. Cuz I could care less, I'm having fun and that's all that matters to me.

how long you been riding chicago? glad to know I'm not alone.

Not long at all.. This is my first season really.

sweet, we should meet up, maybe i won't have you running by me at 100mph constantly, lol. my friends like to go out and run full out to show off cuz they know I won't even try.