mid-0 april 26/27

owndjoo

I'm just messin as well. I still think its amazing how you show up to the track and still manage to clock times on the track with other peoples bikes....

Yeah, Drew had a lot to deal with as well as i with the Duc. His times are nowhere indicitive of what he can turn on a bike he feels good with. Mine just wasn't his cup of tea...

John's Duc felt pretty good consodering the stuff I had to figure out in the 6 laps I ran. 1:41 was the best which is not good, but not bad considering. Drew's :47 was due to him being a pussy and not trying at all....:D

Yeah, Drew had a lot to deal with as well as i with the Duc. His times are nowhere indicitive of what he can turn on a bike he feels good with. Mine just wasn't his cup of tea...

John's Duc felt pretty good consodering the stuff I had to figure out in the 6 laps I ran. 1:41 was the best which is not good, but not bad considering. Drew's :47 was due to him being a pussy and not trying at all....:D

lol, i was a huge vag:fruit: never even touched one knee down. I did tear it up on Tracey's bike though. that thing is a blast. i just can't wait to get that rocket of a gsxr at mid-ohio. i'm sure you'll have a good view of my ass, brian:beating:

ps. i likes the bikes with the wheelies, yum:D

I'm just messin as well. I still think its amazing how you show up to the track and still manage to clock times on the track with other peoples bikes....

I think i'm gonna start a new service, team up with a suspension guy and dial in customers bikes. just show up at the track and flog everyone's bikes and set 'em up. sounds like a great idea

I think i'm gonna start a new service, team up with a suspension guy and dial in customers bikes. just show up at the track and flog everyone's bikes and set 'em up. sounds like a great idea

You should have taken out mine 1 I session to see what you thought of the new stuff.

first pro race? whats the scoop? you gonna sport an ohioriders sticker on the track?

I think its safe to say that he will probably only have stickers of the people that sponsor him whether it be parts, service, or discounts just like the other racers.

:(

Its a different world for what hes trying to accomplish Ben.. Those stickers on their bikes are Sponsor stickers..... Just because he is a member here, doesn't mean he is going to put on OR sticker on his Race bike and I wouldnt expect any of them to do it..