FS: 17" 2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Aluminum Wheels, OEM TPMS, Michelin IX3 Tires

BadTrainDriver

Here comes winter, and I've got your wheel/tire setup!!

OEM 17" Legacy 3.6R aluminum wheels(17x7.5 +48), OEM TPMS, and 225/55R17 Michelin X-Ice XI3 tires. FYI, the 225/55R17 size fits great, while giving a slight increase in sidewall height. Guaranteed to fit any 2010 to 2014 Subaru Legacy. May fit other 5x100 Subaru vehicles, but that's up to you to find out.

Tires were run last winter, December through mid March, and have exactly 3,640 miles on them. The car was also aligned after initially installing the tires, so the slight wear that they do show is perfectly smooth. While I didn't physically measure the thread depth, they look almost new. Also, the tires were match mount/road forced balanced using the latest Hunter balancing machine. Zero vibrations!

I'm a very careful driver, so there is ZERO rash on the wheels. These babies are pristine! Everything is all cleaned up, ready to install.

I think I have two center caps, as a couple of the tabs broke when taking them off...but most any Subaru center cap will work. You can have whatever I have.

I will not ship these. Too much hassle!

I will drive up to one hour in any direction from Columbus Ohio to meet for a face to face transaction. A 10% deposit via Paypal(or mailed check) is required before I drive.

If you drive to me, I'll install them for you in my garage. You will have to have the TPMS sensors linked up, FYI, but you'd have to do that anyway.

Priced for a quick sale at $500!

Feel free to email me directly, vboost99@yahoo.com

Attach0%2018_zpsdy3sdzpl.jpg

Attach0%2017_zpscpctiiwj.jpg

Attach0%2013_zpsrghjhzj1.jpg

Attach0%207_zpsnr63hok7.jpg

Attach0%209_zpszsywrbm8.jpg

Attach0%2012_zpsmrfktcrg.jpg

Attach0%2011_zps5gldlnae.jpg

Attach0%208_zps54vkd0jm.jpg