SentrySafe SFW123DSB 1.23 Cubic Feet Combination Fire-Safe

MichaelS

Ordered this from Amazon and ended up going a different direction.  The cost to ship back is ridiculous due to weight/size so figured I would just sell it.  Posting on here and will post on craigslist.  Receives pretty good reviews on Amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005P12F2K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01

It is still in the box amazon shipped it in.  If around the Columbus area could meet up or maybe deliver.  I would like to get $125. 

• 1 month later...

Bump! I just picked one of the lower end units up @ the Walmart Black Friday sale. The only difference is the key over ride the unit for sale here has. Which is a nice feature, in case you really don't trust the other person with the combo, lol. These Sentry safe's are built like a tank, weigh it just over 100 lbs They have a pry resistant hinge, it's hard to explain but if locked and the hinge was cut completely off, the door would still not open! Also the Four 1" bolts, air/water tight seal and fire proof unit. These are real well made safes, and once bolted to floor you stuff will be secure for sure!