IRS tax incentive rebate schedule

Fonzie

From the IRS website. They've got a calculator on there too, so you can figure exactly how much/if any you'll be getting............

http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. For joint filers, the payments will go out based on the person listed first on the return. Payments will be made by either direct deposit or paper check, consistent with how people filed their 2007 tax return.

People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28. Direct deposits will be made daily and completed by the date listed below:

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be transmitted no later than:

00 through 20 May 2

21 through 75 May 9

76 through 99 May 16

Paper checks will also go out based on Social Security number. For Social Security numbers ending in 00 through 09, the paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and will continue through May 16. A similar process will be repeated in the following weeks.

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed no later than:

00 through 09 May 16

10 through 18 May 23

19 through 25

May 30

26 through 38 June 6

39 through 51 June 13

52 through 63 June 20

64 through 75 June 27

76 through 87 July 4

88 through 99 July 11

People who file a return after April 15 will receive their economic stimulus payment, but probably about two weeks later than the schedule shows. A return must be filed by October 15 in order to receive a stimulus payment this year. See the online calculator for an estimate of the amount you will receive.

A small percentage of tax returns will require additional time to process and to compute a stimulus payment amount. For these returns, stimulus payments may not be issued in accordance with the schedule above, even if the tax return was processed by April 15.

Related Items:

IR-2008-66, Economic Stimulus Payments on the Way; Some People Will See Direct Deposit Payments Today

IR-2008-44, IRS Announces Economic Stimulus Payment Schedules, Provides Online Payment Calculator

That's what I thought, but some people here at my work are saying the bumped it up. Is this true? They're saying the 1st set of SS#'s are getting theirs today! Can anyone verify this??

This is true. They started sending payments today.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/04/28/news/economy/rebate_update_monday/index.htm?cnn=yes

That's what I thought, but some people here at my work are saying the bumped it up. Is this true? They're saying the 1st set of SS#'s are getting theirs today! Can anyone verify this??
From the IRS website. They've got a calculator on there too, so you can figure exactly how much/if any you'll be getting............

http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. For joint filers, the payments will go out based on the person listed first on the return. Payments will be made by either direct deposit or paper check, consistent with how people filed their 2007 tax return.

People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28.

:read:;)

i got mine today. i e filed on the 15th of april, and direct deposited to my account. im in the first group (18).

now its time to go find a hooker and some blow.