Q S & L -- 4-30-08

mrbret

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea Kevin. what did you do to "your" bike? :thefinger:

you can show everyone your new trophy too :lol:

Whodey, I'm glad it was you and not me that opened this can of worms. I was tempted but was trying not to be an ass. But by now you might as well link people to the desmohio thread.

Whodey, I'm glad it was you and not me that opened this can of worms. I was tempted but was trying not to be an ass. But by now you might as well link people to the desmohio thread.

OK so what is everyone talking about??? By now u should know just how inquisitive I am.........do tell!

OK so what is everyone talking about??? By now u should know just how inquisitive I am.........do tell!

Sorry Kevin, I am cringing a little while posting this but I would expect nothing less if it was me.

http://desmohio.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=2

:(

unfortunately it looks as though directly linking to a thread on desmohio.com is not an option so just look for the thread titled

"Yotaman Is Now The front Runner For The Sambuca Trophy" on www.desmohio.com under the General Discussion section and all of your questions will be answered.

Take it easy on him, he has already caught a ton of shit from us guys over in the ducati forum.

Sorry Kevin, I am cringing a little while posting this but I would expect nothing less if it was me.

unfortunately it looks as though directly linking to a thread on desmohio.com is not an option so just look for the thread titled

"Yotaman Is Now The front Runner For The Sambuca Trophy" on www.desmohio.com under the General Discussion section and all of your questions will be answered.

Take it easy on him, he has already caught a ton of shit from us guys over in the ducati forum.

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: That was great! :lol:

Wow... that takes some real disrespect to trash a bike that's not even yours. WTG. :slap:

We're all glad it was just the bike and not your face though. Ride on. :D

Edit: Per "The Guv'na" to bring this post back on topic - I will not be riding the 120 miles to the QSL near Polaris. So, don't wait up for me.

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: That was great! :lol:
Wow... that takes some real disrespect to trash a bike that's not even yours. WTG. :slap:

We're all glad it was just the bike and not your face though. Ride on. :D

:offtopic::nono:

:repost: somewhere else

:offtopic::nono:

:repost: somewhere else

first of all....who made u the moderator of this thread? :D

Secondly I am still confused. Is the yellow ducati a 900ss??? I am so clueless about bike models unless its a suzuki or yamaha.

Thirdly, Kevin if you'd shave that long crap off ur chin they might not poke fun at you by callin u Amish. hehe. You're an attractive kid when ur clean shaven.

Secondly I am still confused. Is the yellow ducati a 900ss??? I am so clueless about bike models unless its a suzuki or yamaha.

Thirdly, Kevin if you'd shave that long crap off ur chin they might not poke fun at you by callin u Amish. hehe. You're an attractive kid when ur clean shaven.

Yes, the yellow bike is a Ducati 900ss.

I tried to make him the mod of this thread but nobody listened :(

What you talking about woman!?? Im always sexy, you just wish the hair on my chin was in between your legs! :D:p

So tell me Joe... How exactly is your bike gettin to Ducati of Indianapolis this weekend again? Oh yea thats right... Im taking it, or am I? :beathorse:

So tell me Joe... How exactly is your bike gettin to Ducati of Indianapolis this weekend again? Oh yea thats right... Im taking it, or am I? :beathorse:

If only I considered the consequences before I speak. Sorry man I just couldn't hold back with all of whodey's taunting and then princess asking what happened.

Seriously everyone we all do stupid shit, I'm sure this will come back to bite me in the future.

Kevin, to be fair, I'll by you a couple of beers at QSL next time for posting up on here. I actually feel a little bad.