Q S & L -- 4-30-08

mrbret

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine, say what you want about my appearance, If I cared what people thought about my facial hair it would always be short and nicely shaven... But I dont. BTW thats the first time someone has pulled the amish card. :rolleyes:

Thats fine, say what you want about my appearance, If I cared what people thought about my facial hair it would always be short and nicely shaven... But I dont. BTW thats the first time someone has pulled the amish card. :rolleyes:

Jebadiah says what?

Jebadiah says what?

ROFL! Haha. :lol:

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain, I take a look at my wife and realize shes very plain! But thats just perfect for an amish like me, Cuz I shun fancy things like electricity! 4:30 in tha morn milking cows, jebadiah feeds the chickens, and jacob plows.... or something like that :D

chill out...read the text I just sent u. Maybe that will cool u down.