Apartment Lease Takeover- Dublin/Hilliard

owndjoo

Well, I'm in contract in a house out of Columbus and need to get out of this lease. 
This is the LC Paddock in Dublin off Hayden Run Rd. This apartment is across the street from the Goat with a Balcony overlooking the pool/Goat area. Best location!! 3 story townhouse with oversized one car attached garage. 2 bed 2.5bath 1400+ sq ft. With office as well. Lease is through June 2016 and rent is $1430/mo. 

Apartment is available in March. 

7405049100 for any questions.  Will be processed through the leasing office to switch names on the lease.

https://lifestylecommunities.com/communities/lc-paddock/apartments/stansbury-plus

Holy shit that is 3 times my mortgage on a 3 bed room, full finished basement, a 2.5 car garage on a acre.

You big city folks have to pay a premium.

Not knocking your post, I know it is all expensive down there.

The exact reason I moved from Hilliard and built in Marysville. That is just shy of what I pay for my 4br house on a 25 acre horse farm.

• Upvote 1

The exact reason I moved from Hilliard and built in Marysville. That is just shy of what I pay for my 4br house on a 25 acre horse farm.

Where are you in Marysville? I'm looking for land and can't find any for under a premium price. I live in Marysville now and want to stay out here.

Where are you in Marysville? I'm looking for land and can't find any for under a premium price. I live in Marysville now and want to stay out here.

We are just south of 347, between 31 and Wolford-Maskill. We paid $5k/acre for the first 10 and $3.3k/acre for the 15 we added about 2 years later, that was about 12 years ago. What part of town are you in?

Yea, prices have definitely skyrocketed since then.... Haha

Holy shit! I just did a quick search and it looks like $10k/ acre is the going rate. That's crazy, a bunch of farmers got wind of what happened in Delaware County.

I'm at the corner of 736 and 38. Across from Timber view golf course. Too close to the city for me. I need about 5-10acres.

Cool. I've probably dropped a few golf balls in your front yard.. :)