Rocky - here's the website of guys that look like you

gsxrnurse

What's with the 'Zoolander' look?

zoolander_face.jpg

Here is shitty doing his best Zoolander look:

DrunkG2.jpg

We are definitely planning a trip to NJ but not until after his birthday in June because I'm getting him white patent leather shoes.

DrunkG2.jpg

We are definitely planning a trip to NJ but not until after his birthday in June because I'm getting him white patent leather shoes.

The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

I think I know where their inspiration is coming from.

These are John Gotti's grandsons, yes THE John gotti, former mob boss. They even have a ridiculous reality show "Growing up Gotti"

Carmine

castLand_photo_carmine.jpg

Frank

castLand_photo_frank.jpg

John

castLand_photo_john.jpg

Victoria

castLand_photo_victoria.jpg

On June 23, 1992, Judge Glasser sentenced Gotti to life imprisonment without possibility of parole. It was assumed that Gotti would serve his sentence at the new federal "supermax" facility at Florence, Colorado, but instead he was sent to the older United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois, where he was kept in a cell 23 hours a day. His cell was underground and measured eight feet by seven feet. He was allowed out of his cell one hour per day for solitary exercise in a concrete-walled enclosure. He was allowed two showers per week and one radio and a small black and white T.V. set in his cell. Meals were delivered to his cell through a slot in the door. In other words, he was in virtual solitary confinement. (This is standard procedure for all inmates in the restricted units at this Supermax Federal Prison.) While in Marion he had been confined along with convicted spies Jonathan Pollard and Christopher Boyce. Four days after John Gotti was imprisoned at Marion, his father John Gotti Sr. died of heart failure at the age of eighty-five. Gotti paid the notorious prison gang the Aryan Brotherhood $50,000 a year for protection. However, in 1996 Gotti insulted Walter Johnson, a black inmate on the prison yard with racial slurs. The black inmate later assaulted Gotti. Gotti felt completely disrespected and paid the Aryan Brotherhood $500,000 to kill Gotti's attacker. However, Gotti died of cancer soon afterwards and the murder was never carried out.

Gotti died of throat cancer at 12:45 p.m. on June 10, 2002 at the United States Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, Missouri, where he had been transferred once the cancer was diagnosed. His family claimed he had not received proper care in jail and that faulty dental work had aggravated the disease. Gotti had the lower half of his jaw removed due to the cancer and was fed through a tube. Following his death, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn announced that Gotti's family would not be permitted to have a Mass of Christian Burial for Gotti. The church said that Gotti's family would be allowed to have a Mass for the Dead for Gotti only after he had been buried. The Catholic Church had taken similar action against other organized crime figures such as Paul Castellano; but unlike Castellano, Gotti's family was permitted to have him buried in the mausoleum at Saint John's Cemetery in Queens, next to his son Frank Gotti.