I want to see pictures of a graffiti 600RR

EagleCock

I looked at it at a couple of places (Southside and CA) and almost traded mine in for one. If I do get it, instead of sticking with what I have or getting the 1000RR, the first thing I would do is strip nearly every sticker off it.

I looked at it at a couple of places (Southside and CA) and almost traded mine in for one. If I do get it, instead of sticking with what I have or getting the 1000RR, the first thing I would do is strip nearly every sticker off it.

Uhm...... :supergay:

Yep would have to remove all the stickers and keep the bike flat black. That would be the way to go

It's really more of a flat gray color not flat black.

Why the hell would you take stickers off? Hell, just paint your shit flat black if thats what youre going for. I think it looks good, rearsets and all. The silver on the rearsets makes them stand out. Awesome bike. Someone from the board should get one! :D

Why the hell would you take stickers off? Hell, just paint your shit flat black if thats what youre going for. I think it looks good, rearsets and all. The silver on the rearsets makes them stand out. Awesome bike. Someone from the board should get one! :D

+1 for not taking off the stickers :devil:

+1 for SOMEONE buying this bike and riding it, preferably when I'm around to see it in person since I've been drooling over this bike since like january!!!!!!

Yota you are SOOOO right,

"Someone on this board should get one";);)

Maybe that someone is watching and read THIS thread RIGHT now!!!!

Times a wasting :wheelchair: