The Coop to become racetrack

max power

if you saw the seating around bristol you would be like :eek: !!! its like bleachers on top of bleachers. when the national anthem is over and everyone is sitting back down you can feel them swaying and shit its crazy. but you are right there isnt enought room at all for a nascar event. i only said that cuz the comment about a half mile being no fun or something?

but a road course would be pretty nice for sure

if you saw the seating around bristol you would be like :eek: !!! its like bleachers on top of bleachers. when the national anthem is over and everyone is sitting back down you can feel them swaying and shit its crazy. but you are right there isnt enought room at all for a nascar event. i only said that cuz the comment about a half mile being no fun or something?

but a road course would be pretty nice for sure

ya bristol is sweet. plus its tucked away in a valley in the mountains too. its cool when they show the blimp shots of it during the race.

i still think my favorite track ever is daytona though. that place is just awesome and it has so much history.

ya bristol is sweet. plus its tucked away in a valley in the mountains too. its cool when they show the blimp shots of it during the race.

i still think my favorite track ever is daytona though. that place is just awesome and it has so much history.

i have been wanting to go to a drag race there since they built it. The strip runs right through a valley where two of the mountains meet (hence the name thunder valley;)). but its amazing. when we go to the nascar races we stay in the same campground that the nhra drivers stay in it sits on top on the hill looking down on the drag strip its really amazing. i love it.