Neophyte

FasDuc

169hp, 104tq. I was happy for all stock. 197 is my goal with brocks pipe and map.

Are you the cop I met while I was leaving? Because I think you're the only one that mentioned they had a 1098. You know you made me nervous pulling out. :lol: I thought you were going to follow me. Thank you for not doing that. I was being good anyways.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

169hp, 104tq. I was happy for all stock. 197 is my goal with brocks pipe and map.

Are you the cop I met while I was leaving? Because I think you're the only one that mentioned they had a 1098. You know you made me nervous pulling out. :lol: I thought you were going to follow me. Thank you for not doing that. I was being good anyways.

Wow, 169rwhp AND 104ft lbs...that thing's a stonker! Sounds like a tire fryer..............:devil:

No, no wasn't me..........surly no cop would come here and make people nervous. :roll:That would be stupid, he'd probably make lots of enemies and get flamed.:(

Nope, I'm just your regular every day Joe that likes bikes and likes to ride.;)

No, no wasn't me..........surly no cop would come here and make people nervous. :roll:That would be stupid, he'd probably make lots of enemies and get flamed.

:( Nope, I'm just your regular every day Joe that likes bikes and likes to ride.;)

this just reminded me that i havent had bacon in a long time...

this just reminded me that i havent had bacon in a long time...

And so it begins...........:rolleyes::nono:

What kind of name is Benyen Soljax anyway? Russian?

Only two thing come from Russia, mechanical engineers and................:fruit:

:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

And so it begins...........:rolleyes::nono:

What kind of name is Benyen Soljax anyway? Russian?

Only two thing come from Russia, mechanical engineers and................:fruit:

:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Holy crap, you are the best profiler in the whole world!!!!

Ben care to remind us what your degree will be in ya queer.

Don't let it bug ya man. It comes with the job sometimes. Just brush it off. :cool:

Not an issue man, Soljax was blow'n me shit so i was give'n some back....it's all good.:boxing::cool: I hope he took it that way.

I really don't get that whole "pig" and "bacon" thing anyway, it doesn't bother me. You guys will have to try harder than that. I,ve been punched, spit on, knee'd in the balls(that one hurt) cussed out and even had a chick try to stab me.

But............I came here to talk bikes, riding and everything involved, I'm not wearing the uniform when I'm on here and won't be when ever i meet you guys(ok, maybe at the dyno days). I don't give a fuck what your driving record looks like or how you ride, just don't get me or anyone else killed. We can ride hard without riding like a complete twats.

Cop or not, I need a job that can bankroll a 1098S...

Envy is one of the 7 Deadly Sins.

LOL, That's from my cut i get when i write a speeding ticket................:rolleyes:

(i can't believe people actually think that)

LOL, That's from my cut i get when i write a speeding ticket................:rolleyes:

(i can't believe people actually think that)

Didnt you mean to say the cut off of your coke sales while on duty ( i cant beleive everyone thinks cops are dirty)

Seriously though welcome and nice bike

Not an issue man, Soljax was blow'n me shit so i was give'n some back....it's all good.:boxing::cool: I hope he took it that way.

I really don't get that whole "pig" and "bacon" thing anyway, it doesn't bother me. You guys will have to try harder than that. I,ve been punched, spit on, knee'd in the balls(that one hurt) cussed out and even had a chick try to stab me.

But............I came here to talk bikes, riding and everything involved, I'm not wearing the uniform when I'm on here and won't be when ever i meet you guys(ok, maybe at the dyno days). I don't give a fuck what your driving record looks like or how you ride, just don't get me or anyone else killed. We can ride hard without riding like a complete twats.

Nice point look forward to doing some riding for sure. I want to see how that 1098 runs.:D