2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 with 800 miles

330racing

7 hours ago, dustinsn3485 said:

Curious myself. I have found no fault in my ninja 1000. Serves my riding priorities perfectly.

U ever had the vibes problem form handlebar and pegs as some reviewers mentioned 

I personally did not care for its looks....that's part of it for me.  Then the drop-off in power after about 110....not used to that.  Also....not much in the electronics dept....I like tech.  Just a little boring for me..and we know how fast I get bored anyway 

7 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

U ever had the vibes problem form handlebar and pegs as some reviewers mentioned 

I've not. They are rubber mounted. I've always been sensitive to vibrations and it's a smooth bike. Any vibration I ever had could be taken care of by getting the rear wheel alignment right.

5 hours ago, 330racing said:

I personally did not care for its looks....that's part of it for me.  Then the drop-off in power after about 110....not used to that.  Also....not much in the electronics dept....I like tech.  Just a little boring for me..and we know how fast I get bored anyway 

Fair points. I'm the opposite, I like the basic low tech of the bike. The power issue I had fixed with a Guhl tune and the full akro system. Most of my riding is sport touring though, 400+ mile days. I think it's set up for that well.

The 10r is a sweet bike though. And entirely different power set up, gotta be a blast to ride. You'll be happy with it for a month or so at least. Ha.