PittRace North June 27th

RHill

34 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

I'm going !

Sweet!  Looking forward to hitting 1-4 combo again, even though the full track is awesome.

You should let me take that 650 for a few laps and you can take the 750 out.

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2016 at 11:57 AM, J_Copeland said:

Your always welcome to take out my SV

Now I'm going to have take you up on that....although, I did ride your 750 and then bought one....tested Brandon's 675 and want one.....maybe I shouldn't lol

Now I'm going to have take you up on that....although, I did ride your 750 and then bought one....tested Brandon's 675 and want one.....maybe I shouldn't lol

I do have an 2nd SV,slowly working on the motor.

Maybe for sale someday.

On 6/23/2016 at 9:19 PM, J_Copeland said:

I do have an 2nd SV,slowly working on the motor.

Maybe for sale someday.

about that...any interest in a 600?  because that SV was fun!

Weather turned out perfect, if anything it was a little too hot.  Tons of open track.  I was a bit concerned with the combining of intermediate and advanced group; however, the weekday turnout was light enough so that it wasn't an issue.  A sold out day would be a different story, IMHO.

Got to test out a hypermotard and Jeff's SV.  The hyper was comfortable and great fun, I was getting in a full tuck with left hand off the bars on the straights.  Throw some bags on it and I could see it being a great touring bike with the ability to wick it up a little in the twisties.  The SV was just a blast, the top speed isn't there like my 600 or 750, but I was immediately comfortable on it and started to pick it up in the turns to maintain momentum. 

• Upvote 1