Hey!

ZachS

Hey guys,

My name is Zach. I am 19 y/o and started riding about a year ago. I live in grove city and am looking for friends and groups with bikes. I would like to ride with some people. My first bike is a 2015 Honda CBR300r... Small I know. I wish I would've started out with something bigger now but oh well, I will eventually upgrade that!

Welcome to the shit show. It's better to start on something small like that, lots of people in boxes and wheel chairs because they decided it was cool to start out on a supersport. Learn to ride well, invest in some good quality riding gear and sell the 300 in a year or two and move up to something bigger. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Welcome to the shit show. It's better to start on something small like that, lots of people in boxes and wheel chairs because they decided it was cool to start out on a supersport. Learn to ride well, invest in some good quality riding gear and sell the 300 in a year or two and move up to something bigger. 

And take the MSF classes (beginners and advanced). Starting small is the way to go. Welcome aboard.