Cortech Super 2.0 System

Kruse08

I haven't ran the Super 2.0 system, but I have a Cortech Dryver Tank bank. It uses a lock ring instead of magnets. I have used it for several years with no complaints. It has faded a good bit, but I leave it on my bike all the time, so it sits in the sun while at work. Revzilla has them on closeout right now.

I have the Coretech 2.0 tank bag I would be willing to sell it if you want it.  It is a very nice magnetic bag, I just had problems with the way it magneted to my tank and it left some marks, so I decided to go with a Givi tank lock bag instead.  It is brand new with all accessories.  Stop by one day when you are out cruising around and you can try it out to see if you like it.

Alright, I currently have Sedici Toscana saddlebags and tank bags but the saddlebags do not work with well with my bike and the tank bag I feel needs to be larger.  Ray, I will have to stop by and check it out as well.

Not sure if you'd be interested in something different than what you're looking for, but I had these SW-Motech bags listed on OR last year and still have them.  The hardware is obviously designed to fit a Kaw Z1K, but with a bit of engineering ingenuity and some aluminum plate, you could prolly make it work almost like OEM fitment.  I'd take $75 just to get it out of my garage at this point.

And so....you might be interested?  Nice thing about the SW-Motech bags is that they don't sag when you mount them on a sport bike without any subframe or luggage mounts to keep them from drooping into the rear wheel.  As a first step, I'll get the dimension of the mounting bracket holes c-c.  If it isn't close or your pillion peg mounting arrangement isn't similar to the Zed, you'll need to figure out if you can fabricate some type of small bracket out of aluminum/steel plate to make the system work.  I guess another option would be to see if you can buy just the frame brackets for your specific bike, but I bet that won't be cheap.  Get back to you in a bit...

OK, the bracket holes are slotted and the minimum spacing (c-c) is 85 mm, the maximum is 95 mm.  I have the bolts and spacers from the original kit, but you'll need to tell me if you want to go further with this.  As with everything Scuba Joe owned, they are in as-new condition.  I do NOT have the original waterproof inner bags (never did) but if you got any hillbilly in you--like me--I always just use 1 gal ZipLock bags to keep my stuff dry when I tour.  Lemeno.

I love my cortech magnetic tank bag and recommend it.  Easy to move aside while filling up the tank and it's pretty good tank bag overall.  I have an Oxford tail bag I use all the time that is expandable.  Also have some new pannier side bags I have never used before.