jack Q.

Benyen Soljax

are swingarm/fork stands the only way to get a sportbike off the ground, or can you use a motorcycle jack? theres a jack in my house currently and no swingarm stands, otherwise i wouldnt care and would just look into stands. oh and it is one of the jacks that has two rails, not a bed, for the bike to sit on.

on a sidenote, are there any swingarm stands that anyone could recommend? possibly something that i can easily disassemble for storage, or am i asking too much? well too bad.

with cruisers the motor sits in the frame instead of being a part of the frame. That being said the jack lifts the frame that is below the motor on a sportbike you just break your plastics. Some people have used a rear stand and lifted up the front under the headers but it is a bit scary

with cruisers the motor sits in the frame instead of being a part of the frame. That being said the jack lifts the frame that is below the motor on a sportbike you just break your plastics. Some people have used a rear stand and lifted up the front under the headers but it is a bit scary

yeah ill pass on the jack. i guess ill have to try and find someone to bum some tools off of to do my dirty work until i get home. dont really have room for the stands in my car to drive back home.

yeah thats a real nono