WTB: GSXR integrated mirrors

wolfman

wolfman I got a set of carbon fiber turn signal mirrors from ebay for $35 or $40. they look pretty swell too.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/suzuki-GSXR-600-750-1000-TURN-SIGNAL-MIRRORS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35587QQihZ023QQitemZ360048062549QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

they look a lot better in person.

wolfman I got a set of carbon fiber turn signal mirrors from ebay for $35 or $40. they look pretty swell too.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/suzuki-GSXR-600-750-1000-TURN-SIGNAL-MIRRORS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35587QQihZ023QQitemZ360048062549QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

they look a lot better in person.

Yeah, those look pretty nice. I've seen some ones on ebay that look identical to the stock GSXR mirrors...which I really like but they are like $75. I'm just hoping somebody local has a set for a little bit cheaper.

im not a racer and im sure they do, but you might also try the WERA forums for faster results, and im sure you already did this, but gixxers are constantly being parted out on ebay.

Good idea, I didn't think about the WERA forums.

+1 thats gonna be sweet!

Hopefully it will look pretty cool. I can't find any flush mounts that I really like and that would still be really visible...plus I still need mirrors.

in before the close :D

do you know what color you're painting the bike?

I'm thinking red right now.. something like this:

2351117160060779869S500x500Q85.jpg

Edit: ^^This is Backmarker's bike from 600rr.net I really like the color of red in this photo