Polaris QSL -7/27

Wojo72

Post up if you are going to stop by.  I'll probably get there about 6:30 give or take.  These posts are kind of a running joke to me because generally, the Cbus crew isn't fond of the event.  I get a kick out of looking at the bikes and people watching.  I've never had any issues there.  I guess that I'm so intimidating that even the drunk pirates are scared.         :lol::lol:

Edited by Tonik

Blue GSX-S1000 with a Black/White speed and strength riding jersey. I'm guessing that it will be the only GSXS again this week.  Off of the bike is TBD. I'll have to see what is clean in the laundry basket.  I'll PM you before I leave. 

Am I the only one who feels like a dirty old man checking out the flag girls? Messed up an easy U-turn last week.  

Edited by Wojo72
  • Upvote 1

Just got back home. It was an off night at QSL. There were maybe 1/2 as many people as a normal night. Must have been a big patch over ceremony at Bike Lyfe or something.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, buck_i said:

I ended up having to bail. Chain was loose as shit and needed adjusted. Hopefully next week works out better for me.

What kind of person shows up and not introduce themselves? But choose to stalk our conversations. After literally sitting next to us? Idiot, was that you? 

Wojo was looking for you buck_i!