9/1 Thursday and prolly 9/2 Friday

NinjaDoc

Two glorious beautiful days coming up. Gonna try finish work fast and try and hit some 250ish miles on Thursday if possible Friday as well. Prolly no one else around free, and hence no interest  but just in case updating. If some one around north EASTern part interested let me know. 

@ricer1 I will try to txt you tomorrow evening about Friday if I can still make it. Hopefully ur free. 

Temps will ill be in lower 70s ifnyou got sick days may be this is the right time for it :D 

Edited by NinjaDoc

Sorry Pauly, I start looking up charts by 4:30 5:00 and then able to finish off early since census is low now. Which means can get few hours free and I am already 1/2 way in seo in east Liverpool by that time. It will be a crime not to ride :)  the way I see it you are more lucky that u have healthy bicycle paths to go to work and don't sweat curry. I have to be content with commute in a dangerous mode of transport through some twisty roads. Some times its not so bad :) 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, durk said:

Doc you're making this going back to work stuff really difficult. I can't believe they expect me to work when there is great riding weather.

sorry durk, I should prolly stop posting these weekday rides, and just keep doing solo like I was always doing. Was hoping it might be helpful to at least one person and in the end its making many will feel miserable :(

But hey this weekend is nice as well, and I am unable to ride hopefully u guys can

36 minutes ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Chance of rain today. Hope the window is closed. What are you a banker or a doctor?

will use modern technology to guide through this hehehe and will find the elusive window  Wish I was a banker more and more these days.

Went to sleep at 1 puts alarm for 5 wakes up at 3 ...... daaayum :yuno:  need to better manage pre ride excitement sleeps

Edited by NinjaDoc

8898968A-B90D-4B3E-A527-1EE827BA5F5D_zps

B05BD0C7-2C70-46BD-B100-2052035557CB_zps

A131EAB2-1C42-4D4B-B523-932D03DBB20E_zps

lot of LEO being this weekend thingy, even in unexpected county roads. That's a first time for me. Was lucky today at least 3 times. Watch out and don't speed at all this weekend. Have a weird feeling about this weekend. 

• Upvote 1

Ok Doc you just made my mind up for me. I was going to run WV 250 tomorrow possibly but I was concerned about LEO. Already got 1 ticket recently, I don't need 1 on a holiday weekend.