Qs&l 5-7-08

CbrGirl

I have never seen someone NOT quote themselves..

But seriously I am not going unless bret starts the thread. I am a creature of habit, I go to bike night when bret says so and I always leave my dirty clothes on the floor no matter what GSXRNurse says that is the way it will always be

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After hearing some news about the band playing at QS&L this week does anyone want to meet at Shell a little sooner than 7pm?

Ok, as I can not see Youtube at work I now find out that this band may not be there after all so 7pm at Shell as normal

I am going to thread jack some more because I want to see a thread without any "virtual violence" and I think this if funnier than shit. I have verified its authenticity by a friend of mine that is an expert in this field

he will be performing at quaker also..

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic

We are having a few people over after bike night, all who want to come are invited. We will be showing Superman. I have a buddy in LA who got me a copy before editing and special effects but you get the idea. Here's a preview:

We are having a few people over after bike night, all who want to come are invited. We will be showing Superman. I have a buddy in LA who got me a copy before editing and special effects but you get the idea. Here's a preview:

Dont click on, I bet it's some fat old granny taking a dump or something

:monkeypoo::puke:

I moved the second thread to this one. :repost: bret
Mr Bret a moderator of anything......................... :lol:

You guys crack me up.

The people speak and you dont listen :nono:

:cheers: to the people

Dont worry everyone,

I'm sure the above offenders will grace us with their company at least once at bike night this year.....maybe.....perhaps.....:lol:.....yeah right