Qs&l 5-7-08

CbrGirl

The people speak and you dont listen :nono:

:cheers: to the people

Dont worry everyone,

I'm sure the above offenders will grace us with their company at least once at bike night this year.....maybe.....perhaps.....:lol:.....yeah right

idiot.jpg

The people speak............. "the people" voted G.W. Bush into office..... twice........

By the way, you really should stay on topic. Wasn't it you bitching about the QS&L thread staying on topic last week??? :nono:

Getting way :offtopic::rolleyes:

QS&L : Bike Night

Shell at 7pm

:offtopic::nono:

:repost: somewhere else

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow people are bailing just because it might rain. I'll be there and if it starts to rain then I will get wet. My dog gets scared of the rain but some of you guys have him beat big time.:)

I rode in the rain last night. That's my rain quota for the week.

Now I dont want to point any fingers or lay any blame BUT.............

Doesn't it seem a little odd that the first time this season some else feels the need to start my QS&L.... sorry, THE qs&l thread & the weather is going to be all crap: as per weather.com

7pm T-Showers 72°F 60% chance of rain

I think someone upset the Shell/QS&L weather gods. :devil:

To the people that DO come to Shell/QS&L i will try to smooth things over with the Shell/QS&L weather gods :bow::holiday4: & try to get some good weather back for next week. :banana:

As for the comment about staying on topic, There are a LOT more that are move deserving than me.

Now I dont want to point any fingers or lay any blame BUT.............

Doesn't it seem a little odd that the first time this season some else feels the need to start my QS&L.... sorry, THE qs&l thread & the weather is going to be all crap: as per weather.com

7pm T-Showers 72°F 60% chance of rain

I think someone upset the Shell/QS&L weather gods. :devil:

To the people that DO come to Shell/QS&L i will try to smooth things over with the Shell/QS&L weather gods :bow::holiday4: & try to get some good weather back for next week. :banana:

As for the comment about staying on topic, There are a LOT more that are move deserving than me.

Were you dropped on your head as a child? Did you eat paint chips? Did your parents neglect you? Seriously, something's wrong with you and we need to get to the root of it.

I know you're new to America and all, let alone Ohio. However, the weather here changes every 10 minutes, during the Spring especially. Why don't you actually get out and ride your bike while its nice out instead of blabbering about this being "your thread"..... which is asinine by the way....

I think you just need to unclench dude. It may seem like a strange concept but really, you dont need to slam someone every time you make a comment.

Just because not everyone on here is one of the original :sexytime: club does not mean the rest of us cant still have some fun.

I think you just need to unclench dude. It may seem like a strange concept but really, you dont need to slam someone every time you make a comment.

Just because not everyone on here is one of the original :sexytime: club does not mean the rest of us cant still have some fun.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Seriously dude, I'm giving you shit because you came in this thread junking it up with your shit about this being your thread, and you being the moderator of the QS&L threads. You bitched last week because people junked up your precious thread, but then go and do the same thing this week. Expect to get shit when you give shit, that's all.

PS: We all know you're in the :sexytime: club, just not sure if you're the giver or receiver.

Since Bret has started every thread for QSL for the last year + and takes the time to introduce himself to new people on this site I feel there is no need to give him a hard time. The two of us have gone back and forth a bit on this site, but I realize that 90% of the face to face introductions on this site occur at bike night. Mr. Bret has religiously represented this site every wednesday at bike night and for that I thank him.

:cheers::cheers: cheers my british friend

Four more years

Four more years

I would like to encourage the rest of the ohioriders community to show support for the most recognized face on ohioriders (Mr. Bret) and include the phrase "four more years" in your sig

Since Bret has started every thread for QSL for the last year + and takes the time to introduce himself to new people on this site I feel there is no need to give him a hard time. The two of us have gone back and forth a bit on this site, but I realize that 90% of the face to face introductions on this site occur at bike night. Mr. Bret has religiously represented this site every wednesday at bike night and for that I thank him.

:cheers::cheers: cheers my british friend

Four more years

Four more years

I would like to encourage the rest of the ohioriders community to show support for the most recognized face on ohioriders (Mr. Bret) and include the phrase "four more years" in your sig

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just kidding. I only give shit to those who give shit.

I've done the same to Flounder when he starts getting :supergay:

I've done the same to NinjaNick when he gets :bitchfight:

I appreciate EVERYONE on this site. Seriously guys and gals. Some of you are complete fucktards. But some of you are okay people. :lol:

This site is for you all who ride. I'm just here for the entertainment when bored at work and too meet others to ride with.

Everyone has their opinions on how shit should be ran. Opinions are like assholes.

Technically, if anybody should be "in charge" of the QS&L threads it should be Putty. He was on that shit every week when he was still on here. I'm sure he'll come back eventually. Who could go without you wonderful loving people??????

Mr Bret: I have stickers for you. Sinner gave them to me a bit ago. So if you're still looking for stickers, let me know. Also, in the Graffiti thread I offered to get you a hook up on that helmet if you haven't already paid. Motorsports sucks. See, I'm not an asshole.

Shitty: I'm going to rename this smiley :flingpoo: to shittygsxr.

To all: get out and ride, enjoy, stay on two wheels, don't get caught fucking off. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, whatever.

Oh, and to the "4 more years" people: how can you be wanting "4 more years" when he never had any as a mod??

Believe it or not, I hate drama. It normally starts though because I can't keep my mouth shut most of the time. It's like OCD on having to get the last word in too.

It's cool though to see I'm not the only one involved in drama as well, although it does suck seeing people argue. I don't like it.