NC Bike and Summit Main Sept 24th-26th

Jester_

I'm still up in the air about this. . I'd love to go, but I don't have enough days left to do all 3. It's also getting time where my kiddo could be born. It would be early, but possible. I think I'll decide after the wife's doctor's appointment on the 19th. And I also have a possible work trip that I'd have to be leaving for on Monday the 26th. Hmmm. Basically I have no idea what's going on yet. 

5 hours ago, RHill said:

The bike may or may not be in the same condition.....Dan's place:

motorcycle-heaven-junk-yards-and.jpg

ROFL no kidding... its turning into that. 

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Did you sell the 600?

Not yet, I never made a for sale post or anything just told a couple people about it. I will have a sign on it at PIRC and will make a post next week. The sooner its gone the better. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jester_ said:

ROFL no kidding... its turning into that. 

Not yet, I never made a for sale post or anything just told a couple people about it. I will have a sign on it at PIRC and will make a post next week. The sooner its gone the better. 

What was in the pipeline again?

38 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nope. I am 0/2 for riding gsxr 600's and dropping them. 750/1000 fine! But both gsxr600's I've ridden I've 0mph dropped. :dunno:

I had two 0 mph drops before riding even riding the bike this season....first two I've ever had.

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

What was in the pipeline again?

Not 100% sure to be honest. Either an 08+ R6 or possibly a 13+ZX6.

I would probably have a hard time turning down a 675 at the right price either. All depends on whats available when I have the cash. 

signed up already?  PIRC has pretty good traction in the wet, can't speak for the new South addition....you would have to talk to our resident rain master.

or....use it as an excuse to buy the elite membership and get your days back, then when you buy days in the future, they are cheaper, don't have a late fee and can cancel all the way up to the morning meeting with no penalty.

Edited by RHill

I believe that is the way it works, but email info@n2td.org to verify before throwing down money.  I've only ever purchased the 12 day package, so I couldn't tell you for certain.  Also, if you are considering the package deal with 12 or more days, the elite is included.  So weigh that into your decision as well.

2 minutes ago, RHill said:

I believe that is the way it works, but email info@n2td.org to verify before throwing down money.  I've only ever purchased the 12 day package, so I couldn't tell you for certain.  Also, if you are considering the package deal with 12 or more days, the elite is included.  So weigh that into your decision as well.

Yea I think I was planning on doing that so theres no point in me buying that separately at this point then.

other option....buy the elite now, 6 day package when it comes up for sale in the winter and keep and keep an eye on the forum to snipe credits that come up for sale.  Won't be as good of a deal as the 12 day package, but you have the current days on the line.  I'd wait till Friday.

7 minutes ago, RHill said:

other option....buy the elite now, 6 day package when it comes up for sale in the winter and keep and keep an eye on the forum to snipe credits that come up for sale.  Won't be as good of a deal as the 12 day package, but you have the current days on the line.  I'd wait till Friday.

Yea I posted a WTB credits in the N2 forum. Looking at past threads it looks like this one lady just keeps buying them up, a little ridiculous.

You saying wait until this friday to register for NC and Summit? I dont think I am going to pull triggers on the elite this go around and wait for winter for the 12 day to come out.