NC Bike and Summit Main Sept 24th-26th

Jester_

10 minutes ago, RHill said:

My bad, I was thinking this was about PIRC lol....thought you were already signed up worried about this weekend

Nope, looking to next weekend. Already have the time off. My wallet screamed at me right before I registered and I got temporary cold feet :lol::lol:

So we need to figure out some logistics as we leave in a little over a week. 

Confirmed from up north we have myself, RHill, TimTheAzn, TimNotAnAzn

Brandon is undecided.

From Washington PA we have Ron, Bill 

Undecided Kenny and Musky

Is anyone else thinking of heading out next weekend? I can haul 6 bikes (2 in the truck, 4 in trailer) and 4 people, I know Bills trailer can probably fit everything in his trailer if we moved some stuff around but he has those pit bulls mounted up for 4 bikes. 

• Upvote 1

Registered for Saturday at NC and Monday at Summit Point. :banana:

I took off the Friday before and the tuesday after so let me know how you guys want to work out logistics. I have an explorer and can carry people/gear if needed. My trailer is only set up for 1 bike currently.

Edited by TimTheAzn

I'm taking my bike to PIRC this weekend to drop off with whoever's trailer we are hauling.

I need to minimize vacation time.  Can get out around 2 on Friday without using up any time, and I'll drive through Monday night to get back home for work Tuesday.

Think Ron is in a similar boat w vacation, so I was thinking of driving to his place for the 2nd vehicle ride.  Hell, I could drive, but my car isn't that comfortable for a long haul.

TimNotAnAzn lol

Who's trailer are we taking? I could also drive to that person's house Friday morning and load up. That way I wont have to be dropped off somewhere after a long weekend. I can just load up and head out from that location.

@Jester_ @RHill

And who is this non-asian tim? We already have one of those here and he rides a c14.

Anyone is welcome to stop by my house whenever on Friday to load up. 

Ryan, I guess NonAznTim is having issues with work getting Friday off. If you guys want you can arrange driving down together thats fine.

And I was also planning on driving home Monday evening after Summit. Its only 4 hours and im sure we are going to want to leave a session or so early, 3 days in a row is alot of riding. 

Will have to be Dan's(really TimNotAnAzn's lol) or Bill's trailer. Both of which are not far out of the way for the overall trip.

Any idea the time Tim would be able to depart?  I could meet up with him and pick Ron up en route.

I'm considering doing Putnam the next weekend, so even though it will be a pain in the ass....I'd like to get all my shit that night. (as is custom, some small keepsake will be forgot in the trailer lol)  Isn't looking like I'll have a 2nd bike for the trip, so that will alleviate some of the packing issues.

The drive back from Summit isn't bad, with our headcount, we could be packed up hitting the road by 5....stop at Sheetz for a on-the-road snack and we will be really rolling by 5:30.

Edited by RHill

My thought:

I'll give you most of my stuff this weekend.   Some of it I won't be able to carry because of space w the bike/spares I'll need to bring to sell.

Brandon could drop his bike w you then as well if he can make the trip.

TimNot can load up whenever since his stuff is already there.

TimTheAzn drives down to your place Friday and loads his bike/stuff w you.  You two set off for NC.

Brandon and I drive to your place, meet up w TimNot, pick up Ron in route and head to NC.  (Ron is ~20 minutes off-route)  Ron either loads up w Bill, or we hook up his trailer and roll.

If Brandon can't make Monday, he could drive himself straight there to have a return vehicle. 

"you" refers to Jester

I'm only planning on heading down to drop off the bike and gear....maybe hang out for some of Saturday then head back.  Let me know a time that works for you Jester....I can lend a hand with the truck stuff as well as load up most my shit.

24 minutes ago, RHill said:

I'm only planning on heading down to drop off the bike and gear....maybe hang out for some of Saturday then head back.  Let me know a time that works for you Jester....I can lend a hand with the truck stuff as well as load up most my shit.

I have to go pick up some furniture we ordered from sugarcreek in the morning. I'll let you know when we are going to be back. Or Il tell you how to get in the garage, you can back the z out and put your bike in the garage. 

3 hours ago, Jester_ said:

I have to go pick up some furniture we ordered from sugarcreek in the morning. I'll let you know when we are going to be back. Or Il tell you how to get in the garage, you can back the z out and put your bike in the garage. 

Damn, clear over by me.

I have to go pick up some furniture we ordered from sugarcreek in the morning. I'll let you know when we are going to be back. Or Il tell you how to get in the garage, you can back the z out and(take it for a,spin)then, put your bike in the garage. 

FIFY

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dan knows better.  There are fun roads literally right off his driveway.  He probably already wrote down the mileage. but I heard if I drive back in reverse I can back the mileage off, don't tell anyone.

Ferris Bueller !

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1