MSF Riders Class

BornSinner

I'm assuming you are talking about the BRC2 course and not the Experienced Rider Course. From what I've read they almost sound the same minus classroom time and maybe a few other drills. I don't know anyone that was bored out of their mind and didn't get anything out of the BRC.

I took the BRC2 course for my endorsement. It's pretty much the same as the experienced riders course except it's only one day. They do expect you to be able to ride already when you get there.....it's not for noobs.

Had a great time doing it though.

I took the BRC2 course for my endorsement. It's pretty much the same as the experienced riders course except it's only one day. They do expect you to be able to ride already when you get there.....it's not for noobs.

Had a great time doing it though.

requirement for class im taking is must be able to ride a bicycle

requirement for class im taking is must be able to ride a bicycle

Yeah, that's what it said for mine too. Good thing you already ride. It did have a requirement that you've already ridden at least a 1000 miles.

They told me that the course was primarily for people who just go get temp packets each year and never take the test. This way the state can lighten up the work load on the BMV workers.

Saw one MotoChic flip over the handlebars of a Rebel. She was o.k. but had one heck of a road rash on her cheek. She tried to stop and turn too quick and went right over. Failed the class and dented up the tank. Too bad.

Hope she does better next time.

The nearest course around here is all booked up unless you get lucky with the lottery, if someone doesn't show that is. I really would like to finally get my license but they only test during the week, when I work and I have a modded 1000RR that might fail inspection, with the flush mounts and all. So I just keep getting my temps. Hey, I have about 20,000 street miles under my belt, with cruisers and sportbikes. Those guys should just give me my endorsement. Well, I try and stick to my temp restrictions, more or less but I can't stay off the expressway sometimes.