PIRC Sept 17 & 18

TRMN8TR

57 minutes ago, TRMN8TR said:

Well the weather forecast just made me cancel both days. 

Won't be going to this after all, hoping to make NC Bike instead. 

Yaaaas. The moar daytona's the better. Is it bad that I've contemplated selling mine to buy Jinu's?

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yaaaas. The moar daytona's the better. Is it bad that I've contemplated selling mine to buy Jinu's?

I literally JUST told Dan this.....stop contemplating and post the thing up if you are even remotely considering it.

I literally JUST told Dan this.....stop contemplating and post the thing up if you are even remotely considering it.

I won't get anything out of my current one lol. It's got 31k. Runs like a top and was pretty much completely refreshed at the beginning of the season. But that's a big milage number for most people.

Sent from my iPhone.

Just now, RHill said:

well that seems sell fulfilling.....buy a comfy street bike and you have a track bike :D 

I'm eventually going to have to safety wire it, put track fairings on it.... or I could buy one that's already prepped with better brakes and suspension. lol We'll see how my winter boredness goes.

8 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

You selling ?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Possibly...wasn't planning on selling to till the spring, but thought I might give you a jump start on getting it cleaned up for next year lol

If everything goes as planned I'll be making the decision next weekend.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

You know you want to buy your old love back!

I already have 3 675's in my garage! Trying to get rid of one. I think you need to sell yours and buy jinu's 675R for the track, and my Street Triple R for the street. Perfect combo. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TRMN8TR said:

I already have 3 675's in my garage! Trying to get rid of one. I think you need to sell yours and buy jinu's 675R for the track, and my Street Triple R for the street. Perfect combo. 

You give me package deal! :lol:

Next street bike will most likely be a ninja 1000, z1000, vfr 1200, fjr, or mayyyyyyyyyyybe a multi. :rh1: Theres a theme in there somewhere.

5 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

If I ever get a dedicated track bike, my street bike will not be a super sport lol.

Street Triple for the street, Daytona for the track. 

If I can find a longer Daytona, this may be in my 5-year plan.