PIRC Sept 17 & 18

TRMN8TR

Anyone going? I'll be there both days. I wanted to hit up some other tracks but with a kid due in October and a bunch of other crap going on, this may be my last weekend. 

I'll be there with my father-in-law in an RV parked in spot 11. (Shout out to Randy for hauling my ass to the track since I know he lurks around the forum to see what's going on!)

Parking.PNG

I believe I did, we'll find out for sure this weekend. It held temp in the garage idling/revving for about 20 minutes. 

Don't ask what it was, just assume it was super complicated and only a master mechanic could've figured out such a serious issue. And then realize it was the exact opposite of that. 

1 minute ago, F4iguy said:

Yes, that is the plan.

Did you end up buying that 675 you were going after?

having an internal debate with myself about the 675 or a squid 1k that is in Michigan.  The 675 or R6 would be the way to go if I was dead set on racing, but I don't want to spend the money or have the pressure of a race season.....only race I'm really interested in is Mid-O. 

I've had an absolute blast the last few days on my 750 now that the issues have been worked out; only reason I'm considering another bike at this point is because the 600 and a ton of parts is going away this weekend. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I had a dream last night that I couldnt fit my car or trailer in the garage anymore because it was filled with street and track bikes. I woke up shortly after I started walking through "my" garage. Damn alarm clock :(

hahaha, only reason I can fit my trailer in the garage is because the bike is always on it.  It's OK though, going to have a vacancy after this weekend.....won't be empty long.

33 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

Don't leave out the 650 !

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

300 or 650....think I'd lean toward the 300 for a bigger range of bikes....650 is a little too close to a 600 or 675.

750Tim is signed up but looking at the forecast he might try to transfer to the NC Bike trip. If he is at PIRC il be there all weekend, if not il make an appearance for awhile each day. 

If its dry I might ride one day, but the bike will be sitting there with a for sale sign on it.