Watch out for 160mph police Harleys...

wolfman

coshocton has a harley as a cop bike and its a joke. really the only use is for parades.

i would think a police department wanted to make shit happen they would do like the germans with the autobaun and use zx14's

coshocton has a harley as a cop bike and its a joke. really the only use is for parades.

i would think a police department wanted to make shit happen they would do like the germans with the autobaun and use zx14's

Must not be too serious if their usin ZX14's over 'Busas :p

OK... First off, that sales manager doesnt know SHIT if he thinks a Police bike will do 160. I have a couple Harleys with a lot of motor work and 120-130(since the speedo stops at 120) is the best one will do. REMEMBER I have motor work done and the Police bikes are stock so I am saying they may get to 100-105 tops. There is nothing that makes me more pissed off than a lieing salesman who doesnt know his products..... He needs to get a clue or a different job.

And yes I have had my Harley over 120 and your high if you think im willing to do that again. Over 100 I'll stick to my ZX-10.