OhioRiders.net Bike Night - Every Monday - KickStand Pub

Casper

I rode past last night about 645, I saw 1 chopper and headed out for a little ride.

Uhm, it starts at 7p. So those guys were early. You never show up early. That's like showing up early to a party. :nono:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I found that out the hard way, we normally show up to QS&L around 630, so I thought 645 would be alright for that place. It looked really small, but I've never been inside. How was the outcome on Monday, weather was perfect. Guess I'll try again next week.

Satan.... Rumor has it you keep talking to people about running me and saying that I wont do it.. Funny thing is that Ive only heard about it from other people... Im guessing its just people tyring to get a rise out of others so how about you clear the air so the rumors stop.. or.we could just ........... :wheelchair:

Weeeeeeeee... probably going to be up there around 8 or 830..

It was a good time up there last week.. nice and quiet and everyone pretty much knew each other.

Satan.... Rumor has it you keep talking to people about running me and saying that I wont do it.. Funny thing is that Ive only heard about it from other people... Im guessing its just people tyring to get a rise out of others so how about you clear the air so the rumors stop.. or.we could just ........... :wheelchair:

It was a good time up there last week.. nice and quiet and everyone pretty much knew each other.

Dude, I've said shit to you about it. You kept talking shit about me riding a 10.

So I said, let's do it. Straight line, 40 roll. :D

Dude, I've said shit to you about it. You kept talking shit about me riding a 10.

So I said, let's do it. Straight line, 40 roll. :D

Yeah Ive given you shit about your 10 because thats what we do on here. You have never said lets go but since you evidently want to do it then Im all for it.. like I said, I should be up there about 8 or 830.. :beating::trophy: