Stupid hurts

Casper

10 hours ago, motocat12 said:

He coulda did had google pay him for that pixel commercial.

I got a plain photo with the gifv vs gif. ctrl-v remnant?

Gifv is html5 based so it loads faster and doesn't use as much cpu resources to load vs a gif file. It's the future. 

Some browsers/phones treat it as a video though and you might have to click on the image to get it to play. 

1 hour ago, natedogg624 said:

Gifv is html5 based so it loads faster and doesn't use as much cpu resources to load vs a gif file. It's the future. 

Some browsers/phones treat it as a video though and you might have to click on the image to get it to play. 

Looks like it was my html5 autoplay disabler extension which much of the time is a complete Play Disabler clicking be damned

6 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Fucking idiots. People like this who obviously raised this dog to be aggressive give the breed a bad name. 

They have a bad name because its in their genes to attack, same as a Beagle wants to run Rabbits. Probably some of the same dumb asses that will tell you how luvy duvy they are around children. How they're raised has little to do with it.

3 hours ago, Lawrence1 said:

They have a bad name because its in their genes to attack, same as a Beagle wants to run Rabbits. Probably some of the same dumb asses that will tell you how luvy duvy they are around children. How they're raised has little to do with it.

Absolutely false. 

Genetics play a very small part in a dogs propensity towards human aggression. Bull breeds weren't even bred as attack dogs. American bulldogs were bred to be catch dogs on cattle farms and to aid in boar hunting in early America. The terrier branch of bully dogs were bred for hunting and companionship. The surge in negative press on pitbull attacks is part media hype, part idiots who don't know how to train a dog and yes, part is the fact that they are a powerful breed of dog and can do a lot of damage if they bite. 

In the 70's it was the German Shepherd, in the 80's it was the Doberman, in the 90's the Rottweiler. I volunteer with an animal rescue that rehabilitates abused and neglected animals, many of them are pitbull type breeds. I've seen dangerous and vicious dogs rehabilitated and trained and adopted to homes with small children over and over again with no issue. Currently snoring at my feet is my American bulldog Dixie. She was an aggressive, dominant, dangerous dog when we started fostering her. Now she cleans our cats ears like they were her pup's and attacks visitors to our home with kisses.

Any dog can be dangerous. All dog breeds bite. The cause is almost always the training, or lack thereof, that the dog received. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, motocat12 said:

Did you read it was stabbed by the son, then tazed, then shotgun beanbaged, then stungunned?  Just like a suspect on PCP.

Story updated it was euthanized.

My comment was more directed towards how the officers just didn't shoot it right off the bat. There are instances out there where less aggressive dogs were just shot right away.

Also, I love pit bulls. I personally have never met a mean one.

image.png

• Upvote 1

Don't kid yourself CSC, your anthropomorphism is a joke. Watch some more talking animal movies.

You people and your animal companion laws are an even bigger joke. It won't work with farmers, they have laws of their own already passed to prevent it.

I don't live with animals, I don't sleep with animals and I don't kiss them with no tongue to tongue action as a greeting. I eat them.

I'm done with this thread.

• Downvote 3

Lol, I present you an argument based on facts and experience and you somehow twist it into me anthropomophicizing dogs. That's cute. Most canine behavior issues come from dogs being treated like people. You are a dullard. Please do not procreate. 

Can anyone actually make videos anymore without 20-30 second intros? Get to the shit I want to see motherfuckers.

Included in this are youtube "how to" videos where the "host" drones on for 20 minutes about the product and how he picked it out and what his asshole brother has. I'd rather watch Frankie vids all day...classic moment around 0:40

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

This. He's done so much damn dangerous riding, surprised the dude is still alive and that he hasnt killed someone.

He could be putting out videos like osama or 2-pac. Never know.

Guy is a dipshit though.

49 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Can anyone actually make videos anymore without 20-30 second intros? Get to the shit I want to see motherfuckers.

Included in this are youtube "how to" videos where the "host" drones on for 20 minutes about the product and how he picked it out and what his asshole brother has. I'd rather watch Frankie vids all day...classic moment around 0:40

Get your boots ready!!!