Sena Prism Tube Action Camera

RidersDiscount

The Sena Prism Tube is a low-profile action camera that allows you to record up to two hours of HD video and audio at the touch of a button.

sena_prism_tube_action_camera_with_mount

The Prism comes equipped with both an internal and external microphone to provide excellent wind noise reduction.

Two different camera mounts give you the ability to find the perfect recording position. The main unit has a 125° field of view, where the tube swivel mount provides 360° of rotation.

Voice prompts inform you of the device's status.

sena_prism_tube_action_camera_top.jpg

The Sena Prism Tube Action Camera is water-resistant.

Included with the Sena Prism Tube Action Camera: Prism Tube main unit, lens cap, rear cap, rear cap for USB cable, Prism Tube USB cable for speaker and microphone, wired microphone, hook-and-loop fastener for wired microphone, speaker, hook-and-loop fastener for speaker, glued surface mounting plate, tube swivel mount kit, Prism USB power and data cable (micro USB type), and allen wrench.

MSRP $119.00
sena_prism_tube_action_camera_all_parts.

Specifications

Operating temperature:
-10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)

Dimensions: 
26 mm (diameter) x 99 mm (length), 31 mm (switch diameter)
(1.0 in (diameter) x 3.9 in (length), 1.2 in (switch diameter))

Weight: 
73 g

Optical:
125° Field of View
3.5 M pixel CMOS
Aperture f/2.0

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

We were just talking about this device on my trip.  I'd like to find something that I can take still photos with while riding.  I don't want to create videos - I don't want to make that kind of commitment, but would love to be able to snap photos while riding.  Also, does Sena have anything that combines with my 3S?  I know it's the basic model and doesn't have a lot of features compared to the others so chances are pretty slim.

If you have any recommendations that I could research, that would be great.  Thanks!!

47 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

We were just talking about this device on my trip.  I'd like to find something that I can take still photos with while riding.  I don't want to create videos - I don't want to make that kind of commitment, but would love to be able to snap photos while riding.  Also, does Sena have anything that combines with my 3S?  I know it's the basic model and doesn't have a lot of features compared to the others so chances are pretty slim.

If you have any recommendations that I could research, that would be great.  Thanks!!

This is just video, no camera option. I can still get the next version up, the Prism camera. That would do camera and video. PM me if I can assist further.