papa john's pizza $.23

EagleCock

Yea... I was thinking about taking advantage of that. It's been all over the news up here being Cavs territory and all. But, the closest one to me is 15 miles away and I can only imagine the lines. I don't even think call-ahead will work.

dude pizza is pizza its always good!!!

We never buy Papa Johns. I haven't had it since 2001 probably. The pizza is overwhelmed with popped air bubbles in the crust, the crust takes up too much of the pizza and their sauce is nasty tasting.

We enjoy Pizza hut and Marions the best, then Papa Murphy's, then Cassano's, then whatever we want to try after that.:metal:

marions, haha the rest of the state doesnt even know what that is. but if they did i am sure they would make the 2-3 hour drive to buy it. that stuff is amazing.

Gawd! Isn't it!?? Yum-o! I've never had any pizza like it. It's the best of the best!

We never buy Papa Johns. I haven't had it since 2001 probably. The pizza is overwhelmed with popped air bubbles in the crust, the crust takes up too much of the pizza and their sauce is nasty tasting.

We enjoy Pizza hut and Marions the best, then Papa Murphy's, then Cassano's, then whatever we want to try after that.:metal:

omg pizza slut!!!!!:eek: dude come on no way!!!!;)

The Papa Johns by our house had a 2 1/2 hour wait after you waited in line for a hour to place the order.

Yeah.......I waited in line for hour & half, only to find out after 45 minutes that you were limited to 1 per person (I had been told it was 2, & didn't bring any of the kids with me). Fortunately I juuusst got under the awning when it started to rain.

Line wasn't even that long.....maybe 30 people.....but their service was soooooo SLOW!!! You'd only see people walking out with their pies like every 10-15 minutes maybe, so line took FOREVER to move! I used to work at Little Caesar's, and it doesn't take that long to make a pepperoni pizza, and these were all cash transactions at .$23 I'm sure, and each person was only allowed 1.......So not sure what the freakin' holdup was.

Used to work with the manager of ours down here, and he said they just got an email about this whole thing goin' statewide, last night @ 11:30. He wasn't even supposed to work until later this afternoon, but got told to plan on being there ALL day. We both said we bet the owner of the franchise in D.C. who's responsible for this will probably get his restaurant yanked, as he figures the company is losing MILLIONS today.

Guess the one in East Toledo got shut down by the cops this afternoon until 5:00 because there was a brawl that broke out in line!!

I called the one by me and they said i can place my order over the phone but they will not actually start to make it till i am there, so it would save me the wait in line to place the order but i would still have to wait for everyone else who was there before me, and papa johns isnt worth an hour and a half wait. Now if it was Romeo's I would think about it.

I thought it was just up in Cleveland because of LeBron James. That's what it said in an article on the net today. There's nothing about it down here.

There's nothing about it here either.......but it's statewide per the Toledo news, and that email my buddy the manager got last night. I guess it started out just Cleveland, but according to him, that changed last night. Our location didn't even have any signage out front advertising it......It's just word of mouth, internet, local news, etc

There's nothing about it here either.......but it's statewide per the Toledo news, and that email my buddy the manager got last night. I guess it started out just Cleveland, but according to him, that changed last night. Our location didn't even have any signage out front advertising it......It's just word of mouth, internet, local news, etc

coshocton didnt do it bastards i even called and they said it was just cleveland

coshocton didnt do it bastards i even called and they said it was just cleveland

Look at the bright side dude........At least you didn't waste 1 1/2 hours of your life to save $8 :D