Cruise Fest

goldnchild000

Hell if someone brings enough beer I'll go, get shitty and stare at ... umm... cars.

:lol::lol: LIER!! now, that is one "car show" that i go to to NOT look at cars. i wont be goin this year.. working...and tired of that show

girls- be careful at night! dont be alone.

Hell if someone brings enough beer I'll go, get shitty and stare at ... umm... cars.

Me too.......I'd be starin' at the headlights in particular...See if anybody had some on!! :lol:

I went to cruisefest three or so years ago...stayed the whole weekend since I had two friends' showing cars... it was off the charts. I saw some pretty gnar shit. Girls gettin' played out, a dude get hit in the back of the head with a tire iron, the most trailered out bikini contest, grand theft auto, and mass more. It was at a newer fairground near chilicothe I think.... where is it this year?

I went to cruisefest three or so years ago...stayed the whole weekend since I had two friends' showing cars... it was off the charts. I saw some pretty gnar shit. Girls gettin' played out, a dude get hit in the back of the head with a tire iron, the most trailered out bikini contest, grand theft auto, and mass more. It was at a newer fairground near chilicothe I think.... where is it this year?

I went to that one also. And yeah, it was was pretty friggin crazy! Especially saturday night. :drink:And I see this is your first post, let me the first to say:welcome:

Well that was a fun ass time! saw a 50 stunt show by the steel horse riders that was awesome. there were some kick as cars and trucks up there! My fav was the golf cart on 24s I rode around on all weekend. Oh cruise fest was fun!

:ttiwwop: