indian lake - off topic posts

flounder

let me know the route but I was looking for a ride this weekend and its gonna be nice sunday. so let me know

No asians allowed.... :lol::lol::lol:

No racism. Asians are more than welcome. Just not ones riding yellow Duckies. :lol:

im glad no one knows im puertorican id probally get the same treatment.but asian and latino are very close in alot of ways we eat tons of rice and we like to cut ppl so beware.if you see a yellow duc coming up behind you he might chop ur fucking head off lol. WHACK............ count me in for the ride to indian lake........

i dont know.my rc doesnt rattle or anything.its alil rought at 160.but other than that my rc will kick some ass on a track that is.all torgue and low end no top end.and its all good man were just here talking alil crap its all in fun.i have to have something to do while im at work .

I think it is free. watched clutch last year, got in for free. not sure if it is the same this year or not.

This weekends track day is NOT free. Clutch is still trying to find a spot!

asians should be the ones left alone. Puerto Ricans should get the shit I meen come on we made it from fucking japan they came from next door. :? and this might ad fuel to the fire but fuck it everyone in my platoon overseas told me I was like the guy on Super troopers that they didnt know what race he was. And fuck you in advance for the shit I am going to get on this forum like the other one.

I have to take Yotas bike to Indy sat but was going to go to the track Sunday to watch and check it out. I think that ride would be a little more eventfull anyway. Indian Lake is kinda borring. (Not trying to take away from any crowd someone is trying to get just FYI) So let me know what people are planning and we can get a meet point and time.

Yes, taking a the bike to indianapolis for the motor work. There is a dood there who is "the best" and my friend from the Ducati Club happens to be good friends with him so I am gonna get a good price. Me and the asian will be at mid ohio on sunday tho!! :banana: