Skydiving - Who's down for it??

zerocrash

I'm putting together a group to jump out of a perfectly good airplane on Sunday, June 29th. More people-more better... Figure at MOST $200 per person. Chances are it will be much less with more people. Any interest??

I'm putting together a group to jump out of a perfectly good airplane on Sunday, June 29th. More people-more better... Figure at MOST $200 per person. Chances are it will be much less with more people. Any interest??

Ive been trying to get people to go for 2 years now and everyone says yes but then it falls through.. I would love to go again as I havent jumped in awhile. I would suggest jumping at Green County drop zone in Xenia. (the only place around here I will jump) Unfortunately I cannot go on the 29th but another date probably. I used to jump there frequently. FYI: If you get a big enough group, they will give you discounts.

Ive been trying to get people to go for 2 years now and everyone says yes but then it falls through.. I would love to go again as I havent jumped in awhile. I would suggest jumping at Green County drop zone in Xenia. (the only place around here I will jump) Unfortunately I cannot go on the 29th but another date probably. I used to jump there frequently. FYI: If you get a big enough group, they will give you discounts.

Green County is pretty much right in the middle of most people anyway. There's a dropzone in Richmond, IN and the same people own a strip that used to have skydiving in Waynesville. I saw some jumpers out Saturday down there so I'm guessing the are either jumping again or the owners and some friends where just out for some fun.

Green County is pretty much right in the middle of most people anyway. There's a dropzone in Richmond, IN and the same people own a strip that used to have skydiving in Waynesville. I saw some jumpers out Saturday down there so I'm guessing the are either jumping again or the owners and some friends where just out for some fun.

I used to do alot of flying out of Waynesville airport (40I).. That surprises me if they are jumping out of there.

I used to do alot of flying out of Waynesville airport (40I).. That surprises me if they are jumping out of there.

The Stewarts own Skydive Wayne County (used to be Aerodrome Sky Sports I think) in Richmond and Stewart Field in Waynesville. For a long while both places where active DZs. Their site says that Waynesville is open for some jumping. http://www.skydiverichmond.com/

Might have to head down there this weekend to see if they really are open. It's only 10-15 mins. from me.

I've heard a lot of good things about Green County so I'm thinking that's gonna be the plan. It will be tandem. So far I've got about 5 commitments and another 10 or so maybe's. (outside of this board)

I've always wanted to do it and have actually attempted 2 different times, only to get rained out both times. :mad: