paint approval needed

4DAIVI PAI2K5

ok so i posted a pic up in one other thread but this is the offical input thread.

had a bit of a problem with a corner like a week ago:rolleyes: ParksWreck.jpg

an this is my idear for how im going to paint the bike so thoughts:confused: input :eek: would be appreciated;)

bike.jpg

how it would look from the front

frontpaint.jpg

wow!! sounds like you walked away, which is good to hear your ok.. but man, it got the bike good! i like the PS you did.. i would prob. also have the wheels gold too.. but i like it!

I agree....

I like the black and gold but I also would do the wheels.....have the painter paint them so it matches the gold on the paint....it to hard to match powder coating with the paint...

Glad to hear you are OK....

What road were you on???

honestly I am not a fan of the black and gold...

I think it's because our rival HS was black and gold and because the ittsburg illers are black and gold

I vote for all black

4 more years from RATTLE CAN PAINTS

supported by Mr WhoDey BbCock!!!!

if you did black and gold do everything. i noticed you painted the peg gold and heal plate black. powdercoat the whole thing black. have no silver at all. and do the rims. black with gold lip might look good

i forgot to mention that the front fender will be carbon fiber along with the heel guards, an that im either going to get carbon engine cases or black racing cases, im gonna get black mirrors ( cuz the carbon ones look so fake) with intergreted signals:eek:

I agree....

I like the black and gold but I also would do the wheels.....

Glad to hear you are OK....

What road were you on???

im kinda wanting to stay away from the gold wheels be cause the 08 special editon has the gold wheels an it just dont do it for me.

road was 209 east:mad:

the gold is going to be the same color as the stock logo on the tank in the first pic i just cant do the color match on paint:rolleyes:

an i thought about doing the whole rear set in black with the gold pegs (cuz i have them alreay:cool:) but then i thought that if i left them the stock silver it might kinda tie in the silver of the lower fork tube an the silver look of the ti can.

an for the pink an black paint scheme.....:thefinger:..... haha j/k

i forgot to mention that the front fender will be carbon fiber along with the heel guards, an that im either going to get carbon engine cases or black racing cases, im gonna get black mirrors ( cuz the carbon ones look so fake) with intergreted signals:eek: im kinda wanting to stay away from the gold wheels be cause the 08 special editon has the gold wheels an it just dont do it for me.

road was 209 east:mad:

the gold is going to be the same color as the stock logo on the tank in the first pic i just cant do the color match on paint:rolleyes:

an i thought about doing the whole rear set in black with the gold pegs (cuz i have them alreay:cool:) but then i thought that if i left them the stock silver it might kinda tie in the silver of the lower fork tube an the silver look of the ti can.

an for the pink an black paint scheme.....:thefinger:..... haha j/k

the logo color isnt gold. i think it would be better with the goldish color from the forks. or just a regular gold. the logo looks more of a tannish brown. my .02

also i would do the daytona logo just like it is now but reverse colors since its a diff color background.

the logo color isnt gold. i think it would be better with the goldish color from the forks. or just a regular gold. the logo looks more of a tannish brown. my .02

they call it a heritage gold i think. i was wanting to use the color of the logo because i dont wanna have to sand the whole tank an logo off, an triupmh list the paint codes an manufacter on their site so i wasnt planning on it being hard to watch the color when it gets sprayed

also added a new front pic on the orignal post.

they call it a heritage gold i think. i was wanting to use the color of the logo because i dont wanna have to sand the whole tank an logo off, an triupmh list the paint codes an manufacter on their site so i wasnt planning on it being hard to watch the color when it gets sprayed

also added a new front pic on the orignal post.

well just because the logo is a diff color doesnt mean its gonna look bad. i just think the logo color looks a little too brown...