Indian Lake 4/29 review

Zorro

You guys are too much. :wink: But thanks for the compliments! :D

You've been wrote off.....No bike, no talk to Tera....go figure....I thought we were better than that.

T-minus 8 days until Deals GAP.....

Damn! I gotta pull a magic trick to get a bike.

You dont need a magic trick.. you just need to make up your mind and your all good...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreati ... v_outdoors

Weather is looking awesome.. 70's and 80's :banana:

Flounder, you've got a liter bike you won't be riding at the gap. Why not let Putty ride that???

You dont need a magic trick.. you just need to make up your mind and your all good...

Flounder, you've got a liter bike you won't be riding at the gap. Why not let Putty ride that???

Maybe you should know what your talking about before you open your mouth.. because you evidently have no idea of the conversations that he and I have already had.. :wtf:

Maybe you should know what your talking about before you open your mouth.. because you evidently have no idea of the conversations that he and I have already had.. :wtf:

:sheepfucker: <-- You're the sheep.

Get your head out of your ass fishboy. Don't get so defensive over, well, absolutely nothing.

He offered it to me more than once for the trip, but I would not be comfortable there on someone elses bike.....especially a NEW bike.

You guys are too much. :wink: But thanks for the compliments! :D

You've been wrote off.....No bike, no talk to Tera....go figure....I thought we were better than that.

T-minus 8 days until Deals GAP.....

Ahh, come on Putty, I can't believe you're so quick to write me off! :cry: You know I still have luv for ya...Plus you could always ride bitch on the back of my bike if I get footpegs for the passenger seat.... :lol:

Ahh, come on Putty, I can't believe you're so quick to write me off! :cry: You know I still have luv for ya...Plus you could always ride bitch on the back of my bike if I get footpegs for the passenger seat.... :lol:

Now that's some really funny shit! :lol:

Yeah yeah riding bitch would put me behind you which is actually...........umm, well, i'm working on something here to get my own. Looking at this EX500. Great deal on it. FTR, i'm staying the hell away from you. I'll let you, Zorro, and Chris fight it out up at the top of the line.

Now that's some really funny shit! :lol:

Oh jeez. Thats just not right. :lol::lol:

Once a dick...always a dick.

Everyone knows Im a dick... dont take it personal because its not.. Im just an asshole... The really funny thing was that I was laughing while I was typing that.. it wasnt meant to be a shitty comment..

Plus you could always ride bitch on the back of my bike if I get footpegs for the passenger seat.... :lol:

Hey...wait a minute...Putty's already my backseat bitch!

The passenger seat on an R1 can burn slow in hell.!!!

Since some people dont seem to understand Putty's hatred for the R1 bitch bump.. here ya go..

Putty had to ride on the back of Zorros R1 for almost an hour the day he totaled his bike and Zorro had to take him to my place so we could get my truck and pick up his balled up baby....

I dont think there is anything that will come close to Putty's hatred for the R1 passenger seat..