clear fairings

John

Would you rock clear plastics???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rock clear plastics???

how bad ass would a clear tank be though? screw a gas gauge. lol
Or you could do one of those see through colors.....Kinda like the Buells the last year or two. Kinda reminds me of those Apple iMacs or whatever they were

A friend of mine did this to his bike........After a while he got them painted from the inside.Badest paint I've ever seen. He got a wild paint job.And put no clear coat .It is so shinie you'll go blind.He also droped the bike and the fix was too easy rubbed out scratches and it never touch the paint. Its pretty cool the way he used them.

But just riding around on clear plastics is gay. But you can get real crazy when you paint ........its like painting a RC truck!!and no clear coat!! best way to do it your self,And it look good!!

it is a good idea for a race bike. like ^ said you crash it doesnt mess up your paint. i think that is the only good thing about them,

When they are painted from the inside the "clear coat" looks 1/8th inch thick!!And you can paint them w/ any kind of paint and it will still look like a factory paint job

• 2 weeks later...