clear fairings

John

Would you rock clear plastics???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rock clear plastics???

Yea, they are very cool... But, if you rally ride the shit out of your bike like I do, its not a good idea. I like riding my bike, not taking hours to cclean it every week. Can you imagine how dirty those would get? That would suck. They be cool tho

Yea, they are very cool... But, if you rally ride the shit out of your bike like I do, its not a good idea. I like riding my bike, not taking hours to cclean it every week. Can you imagine how dirty those would get? That would suck. They be cool tho

honda spray cleaner and polish!!!

I would imabine that they would get dirty quickly and show all sorts of minor scratches and swirl marks making regular polishing a must. Plus they're made by hotbodies and I've heard nothing positive about their products. Fitment, mold quality etc.

i think the smoked is a little cooler personally. from a distance it looks like a black bike, but once you got up close to it youd notice it was see thru

I like them because you can paint the inside of them and it will never scratch! It would be great for a rattle can novice painter! I used to love painting my RC cars plastics because it always turns out good. Hotbodies does make some junk stuff though.

Definitely a neat idea, but like Yota says.....cleaning would be an issue if you ride alot. You could clean the outside easy enough, but all the dirt/grease/grime that builds up around your engine would be showing through. I'd feel like I had to keep taking the plastic off to clean my motor