Cincinnati Riders

playerpro153

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it was a great day and was good to re-meet you lol! Glad you both could come and ride these roads with us! I rode again today(sunday) and it was great day also. I rode through a huse swarm of honey bees and killed about 100+bees with my bike and helmet was really scary lol.

I rode through a huge swarm of honey bees and killed about 100+bees with my bike and helmet was really scary lol.

None made it to your neck huh?:eek: I had a yellowjacket get stuck between my neck and neckpad of my helmet and didn't know it until my jaw started to go numb and burn. You're lucky one didn't find your neck man. :eek:

kawi, with my mileage before and after that 180miles of gps tracking we did, I put a total of a bit over 300miles that day from the trip down there and back. I am STILL sore because my body did so much work hanging from side to side for so many miles. It was AWESOME! I'm doing it more often now that I had such a blast down there!

I didn't even have it planned..lol. I got woke up by a phone call at 10am and asked if I can be down in KY in 1.5 hours. I was like...WTF? Ofcourse I said ok and did it. Glad I did. Great people/great roads. AWESOME!