Cincinnati Riders

playerpro153

You don't live near NKY. :dunno: I'm not sure what you mean by that post.:confused:

you dont either.. what i meant by that was i would be willing to ride down with you, to meet up with them.. but dont worry bout it.

i didnt know i had to be from cincy/ky to ride ??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont either.. what i meant by that was i would be willing to ride down with you, to meet up with them.. but dont worry bout it.

i didnt know i had to be from cincy/ky to ride ??

Some of us are going riding tomorrow (Sunday) around 3pm. If you want to go, let me know and we'll show you some good roads around here and give you pointers and shit. I think you need some experience before you go to NKY. We will be at the Speedway on Wilmington pike and Whipp Rd. at 3:15pm if you want to ride.

I'm going riding tomorrow (Sunday) around 3pm. If you want to go, let me know and I'll give show you some good roads around here and give you pointers and shit. Let me know, because I will check this thread for your response before I go. I think you need some experience before you can go to NKY. I will bet at the Speedway on Wilmington pike and Whipp Rd. at 3:15pm if you want to ride. Hope to see you then girlie. Take care, Nick.;)

You riding the roads south?

Interesting replies. Hell yeah fellas! Come on! :cool: Yeah, E, it's the same area, but on the other side of the 675 ramps. If you take 675, take a left off the exit ramp onto Wilmington PIKE and there is a SPEEDWAY on the left corner. You can't miss it. Hope to see you guys there around 3-315pm. :cool:

what roads around dayton can you bust out leathers on???

i have them but know of no roads in this area where you can get knee down...

damn can't wait til summer when i can go with you guys around dayton and to nky...

and i understand if you want to ride with me first off up here to see if im capable of riding down in ky. contact playerpro(cbr1000rr guy) he can vouch for me too

look forward to riding with you guys in the summer!