Just a reminder!

gsxr750girl

Just a reminder people don't see us on bikes! I now know this first hand! I was cruising down 11th to kill some time before Rocky got in at the airport! (I should have left my ass on the couch!) Oh well, I was coming up on the intersection of Indianola which I had the right of way. I know it sounds crazy but something told me to slow down more then I already was. When I down shift this lady came through the stop sign and I about wet my jeans! :D So I knew I was going to be in an accident I just didn't know how bad. I tried to go to my left and avoid hitting her car in the passanger side door. When I did that the bike hooked and I went to meet the pavement and slid across 11th and the bike was a good deal in front of me sliding. To find myself being helped up by some people who stopped to see if I was okay. I didn't see her anymore, and some people said they flagged her down. She said she never saw me. One girl who saw the accident said she clipped me with her rear bumber. All I know is it was a crazy night, and thank god she has insurance! So my reminder to all my fellow riders please keep your head up and watch out! If I wasn't paying as much attention as I was I wouldn't be at home typing!

That sucks. Hearing stuff like that happen to a dude is easier to deal with than hearing it happen to a girl. Glad you're totally fine. GOD, I hate people that don't pay attention while on the road. They're as bad as drunk drivers.

Oh my gosh, that's so scary.:eek: I'm glad you are alright....thank goodness for gear, insurance, listening to the little voice in your head, and everything else you did right in this situation..... see you at bike night

yep just sucks you won't get to see my pretty bike! lol but she will back to herself in no time!

coming tomorrow between 8-12 to do a est on bike, but that will not include my gear, time off work, and medical bills.

Did you a shark of a lawyer....SUE THAT FUCKING BITCH!!!!!

Was s\he on the phone....txt mail...or putting on make-up??????:lol::boxing:

Honestly I don't know what she was doing but the witness said she never stopped so we will see!

Glad you're alright.

Kinda sucks when we get on our bikes and expect to get run off the road, cut off, merged into etc.

Makes me want to plant my kevlar glove on their collective faces. :mad: