Just a reminder!

gsxr750girl

all my levers are broken and my exhaust is messed up too! just going to wait they will be at my house to look at the bike tomorrow morning!

Sounds like a good excuse to get a nice aftermarket exhaust and some Pazzo levers!! Glad you are okay and not all :wheelchair:'ed up

Good to hear you weren't hurt. Bikes are always fixable.

It always scares me to hear drivers say "I didn't see you!" It makes me wonder what else they miss while they're driving. Like little kids or pedestrians.

Hope you still make it to Lodge and can stay a while. A get well shot is on me when I get there.

I know after 4 pages it may sound like a broken record but we are very glad you were not damaged, sorry hurt.

Cant wait to see the new version of your bike to.

Like the plastics posted by mclovin to.

Speak soon.

• 3 weeks later...

WHOO HOO! After almost 3 weeks I got everything sorted out! Somehow my report that CPD filled out got lost! But whatever! I made out pretty good! I got over to 6300.00 to fix my bike, a nice settlement for my one day off work, and all medical bills paid! So give me a week or so and hopefully you all will like the new improved gixxer!

WHOO HOO! After almost 3 weeks I got everything sorted out! Somehow my report that CPD filled out got lost! But whatever! I made out pretty good! I got over to 6300.00 to fix my bike, a nice settlement for my one day off work, and all medical bills paid! So give me a week or so and hopefully you all will like the new improved gixxer!

Glad you are ok most of all but it is a nice bonus that the insurance was taken care of pretty quick & with minimal hassle.

Cant wait to see the new & improved Mandie..... Sorry Gixxer ;)

Glad you are ok most of all but it is a nice bonus that the insurance was taken care of pretty quick & with minimal hassle.

Cant wait to see the new & improved Mandie..... Sorry Gixxer ;)

:D Oh I'm sure I'll be improved riding it! She will be looking good in no time! ;)

Sweet, good news on the settlement. I was in the same situation last fall and spent the winter improving my bike. Have fun with it and make that puppy "yours". Glad it all worked out. Don't forget to spend some of that $ on riding pants.

BornSinner will find this funny I was in the garage and found myself talking to my bike telling her its only going to be a few more days til she is back on the road!

Aww that's sweet! :D As long as she wasn't talking back...

wow, i missed this whole thread somehow...

Q1: How does someone NOT notice when a motorcycle bounces off their bumper?

If it were me, i'd have gotten up all terminator style...helmet still on, and smash my head through the drivers window..."See me now?"

it would have been worth the price of the window to see her pee herself...

glad to hear you came out of it alright...can't wait to see the new & improved pics...